VEITY

Sins of the Siren || FULL (10/10)

SINS OF THE SIREN

CUSTOM ART BY VEITY

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my new custom shop. It's been a while since I had one. 

In this shop I will be selling display pictures in semi-realistic style in size 160x220 and 300x412. 

Please keep in mind that I still practice DPs in 300x412 size so I will be more picky with bigger art orders.

12/10/2018

tumblr_p6io37PgPh1qi4cobo4_r1_500.gif

Name: Justyna 

Birthday: December 31

Personality type: INFP -T

Zodiac: Capricorn

Sexuality: Pansexual

Languages: Polish and English

INFORMATIONS AND FORM

INFORMATIONS:
  • Payments are sent through PayPal and I will create an invoice.

• In order to create an invoice, every buyer should send a PayPal email when ordering or send PM.

• Each invoice has enabled option to pay more if you want to support me etc.

• In case of payment for 300x412 size you will get same art in a few cropped DP sizes with texts and animations if they’re included (160x220) which is free.

• PayPal invoice is the only payment option because is it safe for both of us.

• Im accepting bribe orders but it will cost 15$+ more.

• Animations that im doing for now are blink and glow.

Click here for form

Spoiler

:hwspooky:

MAIN TEXT:

WATERMARK:

REFERENCES:

POSE: (if you're not sure, leave it empty)

THEME:

EXTRA INFO: (if you're not sure, leave it empty)

PAYPAL EMAIL:

DP SIZE: (Big or small?)

NOTE:

RULES

Click here for rules.

Spoiler

Please respect me, my customers, and my work.

(Rules are made by Capsule and she allowed people to use them)

GENERAL RULES:
▸DO NOT spam / bump / argue  (take it to pms)
▸DO NOT edit / resell / trade / share / steal any of the pieces.

▸DO NOT steal designs from other members / customers / or me.
DP swapping / art swapping or any type of swapping is not allowed. This is to avoid
complications between customers and for safety reasons.

DP sharing / art sharing is not allowed among two or multiple different people, but is allowed between different accounts (alts) if the accounts belong to you (the purchaser of the dps). The dps / art i make are meant for ONE individual person only, to avoid complications and possible future misunderstandings.

The display pictures are for personal use only. 

THEFT

▸Please keep in mind that i don't master the internet, sadly there are thieves around and disrespectful people who rip-off my art that i sell to my customers. I try my best to prevent this by adding watermarks and text, this does not always prevent people from still stealing but it does make it easier for me and others to find the stolen art and to take it down. This is sadly the risk i take as an artist to make a living, and a risk customers take for displaying the digital art they bought.

-

▸Please keep in mind that i don't have 1000 eyes myself, i cannot sense or detect when an user somewhere on some site is using the art piece i made for you (wish i could). Once again if you do see someone using an art piece i made for you that they're not supposed to use, let me know and i'll try my best to take it down.

-

▸If you notice on GASR or elsewhere that there's an artist / user copying your OC that i created for you, please report them to the art theft mods with proof.

GENERAL ABOUT DP / FORMS:
▸DO NOT create an empty form just to take a spot and THEN fill it in.

If your form shows "Last edited..." it wont be approved because of the possibility of the 1st rule in this section.
▸if there's any INFO missing on your form, it wont be approved. This is because all information, price, and text are info that HAS to be on it. If you notice your form is missing info, simply post the form again but properly this time. DO NOT edit your form, as mentioned before.

▸Typos are allowed anywhere, if a few words are mispelled or you switched some letters by accident it's alright as long as i can understand it. 

▸When I finish your order, do not ask for changes / add nothing to your OC. My work is done and I have already applied filters/ 3D effect/ animations/ etc. Be sure your order have everything you want before you send it.

▸I'm open for couples premades, however I will be more picky because I think I still need more practice on male OCs. Please keep in mind that couple order will cost more. 

BUYING DPs:

I can accept DP forms in PM. If your order is not GA
▸You got two days MAX to pay, after that the DP goes to my premade shop for sale.

ABOUT TEXT ON DPs:
▸One text name only, extra text costs 1usd PER display picture, so if you want extra text on both the normal + animated version you need to pay 2usd extra.
Text changes for if you changed your name, costs 1usd per display picturenot available in credits.If i don't have the photoshop file then i cannot change your text, sorry.
▸I do not give textless display pictures. (safety reasons)

▸It's no longer allowed to first buy a DP and have your own text on it, and then AFTER using it ask for the text to be changed to a friend's name
▸The watermark HAS to be either your GASR or IMVU name, the main text can be whatever you want. (safety reasons)

________________________________________________________________________________

▸If you do not agree with my prices then that's TOO BAD, you're not forced to buy anything.
▸If i accepted your form but notice you haven't read my rules afterall i will decline it.

By posting a form you agree with these TOS / rules.

SINGLE DP 160x220 PRICE: $55 - $80 (animations included) | COUPLE DP 160x220 PRICE: $100 (depends of details)

EXAMPLES

Spoiler

Cindy_bribe_DP_sample_By_Biel@IMVU_VEITY@GASR_NanoSeams@DA.gif.7b398bdacc8d821842e9e50aa6a2dfcc.gifLayah_premade_BY_VEITY@GASR_BIEL@IMVU_NANOSEMAS@DA.gif.0e2654eb64b882c0f5d9eea7af4ab4ff.gifPREMADE02_SAMPLE.gif.675aa9b57b6e07ce34b7d127f9abcaa4.gifSoup_by_veity-nanoseams.gif.cc3548a8f479eb4a5345a0341eb7e18b.gifBROOKE_DP_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gif.0210e5a7caf011b01fed9cbe7a461fa5.gifSPIRITS_GLASSES_DP_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gifEMBERLY_SAMPLE_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gif.ba2a52995f38c7f90050f23dabd9d343.gifPARALYZER_SAMPLE_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gif.ebaf72527a1d054ce4b7d23d534a43e6.gifIIKODIAK_BRIBE_SAMPLE_DP_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gif.c25cca083642bfb55c25571b5547e373.gifJACOB-IIKODIAK_DP_BY_VEITY-NANOSEAMS.gif.885209eab5f61258289a2d20abf29cdd.gifLAPERSE_SAMPLE_BY_VEITY_NANOSEAMS.gif.d7608c1c4166f60eccd382eb8313df9a.gifAthena_gif_sample_by_VEITY.gifCEL_DP_GIF_SAMPLE.gif.beb2e4f1d271fad0e052692e6b551680.gifEmberly_DP_BY_VEITY-NANOSEAMS.gif.65b1bb1eebbdc0d777cbc8f6c72fefc1.gifnj72A0z.gifimage.pngCymette_Gif_By_VEITY.gif.87a521ca3c32f0b204a197061590d604.gif975864008_FromVeity.gif.393f3ab19a19968756ef22274978f40a.gif.2e10651b39aa6983e0ec1e82dd32d078.gif

SINGLE DP 300x412 PRICE: $120 (animations included) | COUPLE DP 300x412 PRICE: $180 (depends of details)

EXAMPLES

Spoiler

Miwako_Suza_made_by_VEITY-NANOSEAMS.gif.ae9c25861aaf36bc409cfbd62b38ba6a.gifimage.png.31f5c08b805a639bad913ba0314f442d.pngimage.png.b26fbf4e48258b858dad87742b8c0105.pngPREMADE R A V E N SOLD TO RESIDE by NanoSeams

Edited by VEITY
  • Like 15

ORDER LIST

:justdoit:

Spoiler

CUDDLEBUNNY (couple)

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Mices and Hangu 

WATERMARK: pm

REFERENCES:Fit similar to this style with leather black jacket.Hair and brows for boyGirl makeupFace accessories, lashes, blush, and pink hair clip. Girl fit with breast, Curly long hair

POSE: The guy holding her chin up and embracing her

THEME: Demon falling in love with her 

EXTRA INFO: boy with small head horns, silver ring on the boy finger while holding the girl chin, boy smirking, and both eyes blinking for animation.

PAYPAL EMAIL: PM

DP SIZE: (Big or small?) small? I believe for imvu dp 

HEALSORROW (couple)

Spoiler

PRIVATE MESSAGE

EMBERLY 

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Emberly

WATERMARK: Emberly

REFERENCES: Aurora

POSE: Artistic freedom

THEME: Very girly, cutesy

EXTRA INFO: -

PAYPAL EMAIL: -

DP SIZE: (Big or small?)

NOTE: -

KAWAIIHACHI (couple)

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Hachi + Shay

WATERMARK:  Yousei  / ShayLalane  

REFERENCES: 

Outfit / looks Her pic 1  Her pic 2  Her pic 3  |  Mine 1 Mine 2 Mine 3

my makeup  | My Hair ( she also wants me to have a collar with her name on it "Shay")

POSE: http://prntscr.com/mpmtly

THEME: girly + sexy

EXTRA INFO: Eye twinkle, blinking, lip pucker,  heart floating out from my lips

PAYPAL EMAIL: Bunnybootati@Gmail.com

DP SIZE: Small

NOTE:  (for two separate accounts)

:lazepeek:need total too

SUBTLE

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Ally

WATERMARK: Subtle

REFERENCES: Pepperiment - outfit (please include the mask & black thigh highs from her references!)

POSE: leaving this up to you

THEME: mysterious yet sexy and alluring; super duper cute lookin

EXTRA INFO: N/A

PAYPAL EMAIL: itsalltimeally@gmail.com

DP SIZE: big

NOTE: N/A

EMBERLY (couple)

Spoiler

PRIVATE MESSAGE

CYMETTE

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Cyme

WATERMARK: Cymette

REFERENCES: Anya (Casual)

POSE: I did a more in-depth explanation in her st.ash file.

THEME: Femininity, virtue, delicate, warmth, romantic. 

EXTRA INFO:  - -

PAYPAL EMAIL: Will PM if accepted.

DP SIZE: (Big or small?) Small (would it also be possible to receive a still version?)

NOTE: 

PLAYTIME (couple paid)

Spoiler

MAIN TEXT: Nick + Amber (name goes in order of char)

WATERMARK: Nick + Amber

REFERENCES: both are in here!

POSE: in the refs! 

THEME: Dark/Seductive

EXTRA INFO: For the background Pick whatever you think would suit it most!, could the eyes look kinda glowy and the horns match the color of the red outfit! 

PAYPAL EMAIL:  will dm if thats ok! 

DP SIZE: Small 

NOTE: You can change the fabric of her outfit to whatever you think is cutest if that makes sense

Edited by VEITY
  • Like 4

MAIN TEXT: Remba

WATERMARK: Remba

REFERENCES: Xavier

POSE: (if you're not sure, leave it empty) In ref 

THEME: Gore,/Gothic

EXTRA INFO: (if you're not sure, leave it empty) Blink, blood drip 

PAYPAL EMAIL: ambers49.shafer@outlook.com

NOTE: Have fun! 

• Wink 1

MAIN TEXT: Rin and Sabby

WATERMARK: Provider and Noxey

REFERENCES: will dm

POSE: ^ dm with refs

THEME: x

EXTRA INFO: x

PAYPAL EMAIL: will also dm LOL

DP SIZE: big

NOTE:

I hope this is ok :bhee:

• Like 1

@Remba Your order is accepted!

Could you add some background refs/ideas in your sta.sh, or maybe do you want something simple? Let me know, thanks!

@Taehyung Ok! Please send message then so I can see your refs and I'll be sure if I can do it lol

• Like 1

MAIN TEXT: cel

WATERMARK: ttyn

REFERENCES: OC yume

POSE: i have some example poses in my refs but feel free to make your own!

THEME: badass

EXTRA INFO: can you draw her top open and off shoulder so that the gauze will show?

PAYPAL EMAIL: pm

DP SIZE: small

NOTE: for the bg either a moonlight  or red fog

Edited by cel

@Remba Your order is complete faster cause it was simple one.

Hope You like it!

Price: 65$

Remba_Sample_By_VEITY.gif.736971ce87bab8b42dbc81e372c20af8.gif

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, VEITY said:

@Remba Your order is complete faster cause it was simple one.

Hope You like it!

Price: 65$

Remba_Sample_By_VEITY.gif.736971ce87bab8b42dbc81e372c20af8.gif

That looks so hawttt

Edited by dork
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VEITY said:

@dork 

Thank you so much :bfpervyflirt:

Yasss would you be able to hold a slot for me until I got home? :FangKIT: