hholke

♡ 𝒽𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓀𝑒'𝓈 art shop ♡

1 minute ago, hholke said:

ahhh!! thats so cute!! i'll get started on it soon!! :)

Eeeeeekkk! I'm sooo excited! ♥

(edited)

@hholke I love them both so much! Can mine (the bunny one) still be smiling, but with her mouth closed? Maybe a smirk instead? :llsqueeze:

If it looks too odd in your opinion, please keep it how you think it's best! 💖

Edited by Sheeply

14 minutes ago, Sheeply said:

@hholke I love them both so much! Can mine (the bunny one) still be smiling, but with her mouth closed? Maybe a smirk instead? :llsqueeze:

If it looks too odd in your opinion, please keep it how you think it's best! 💖

sure!! i can do that! :- )  i'll try both just a normal smile and also a smirk and whichever suits it best i'll go with!
did you want her to be an actual yandere like the expression refs??

@bagmilk hi again!
i actually.... decided to make a speedart(??!) outta your commission ; _ ;
idk if u care or not, but in case you wanted to see it being made here's the video!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hholke said:

sure!! i can do that! :- )  i'll try both just a normal smile and also a smirk and whichever suits it best i'll go with!
did you want her to be an actual yandere like the expression refs??

Yes please! :lazierblush:Penelope is the object of her affection LOL. ;u;

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hholke said:

@bagmilk hi again!
i actually.... decided to make a speedart(??!) outta your commission ; _ ;
idk if u care or not, but in case you wanted to see it being made here's the video!!

no i dont mind at all, :) i loved watching the process of you making it !! also want to like triple check that my payment went through haha

5 minutes ago, bagmilk said:

no i dont mind at all, :) i loved watching the process of you making it !! also want to like triple check that my payment went through haha

i don't think it did! i didn't get an email or anything.

1 minute ago, hholke said:

i don't think it did! i didn't get an email or anything.

ohh?? ill contact imvu customer support right now since the credits were taken out of my acc

8 minutes ago, bagmilk said:

ohh?? ill contact imvu customer support right now since the credits were taken out of my acc

https://gyazo.com/ec7bcb325aff88ae95271034a836f203 since i sent the credits through customer service I didn't get an email but they said to check the imvu log balance? 

https://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_credits_balance_log.php

5 minutes ago, bagmilk said:

https://gyazo.com/ec7bcb325aff88ae95271034a836f203 since i sent the credits through customer service I didn't get an email but they said to check the imvu log balance? 

https://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_credits_balance_log.php

ahhh it just showed up now in my log balance, that's so weird. they didnt give me a notification or  anything
sorry for putting you through the trouble ; __ ;

3 minutes ago, hholke said:

ahhh it just showed up now in my log balance, that's so weird. they didnt give me a notification or  anything
sorry for putting you through the trouble ; __ ;

no worries!! i will definitely be back in the future because i am in luv w your art style <3 _ <3 

• Like 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, hholke said:

@Sheeply hope these are ok ; _ ;

sheeply1.gif.421c14ef09cac960be1074880ebaf12d.gifsheeply2.gif.b64e8a20afa8b0c0e2c22f94deecdf00.gif

AHHH THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS. ;-; The only thing I would get changed is that the bow on my OC's dress should be the same colour as her cuffs. ♥

I was also going to ask if the bangs could be a bit longer (to her brows)? I noticed after and forgot to ask. :lazerollcry: I hope that's not too much.

Edit: @hholke payment sent! xx

Edited by Sheeply

@Sheeply is this better!! i made the bangs longer and changed the ribbon to blue!
sheeply1.gif.844318a483a0da91fdd276bb0349db67.gif

• Like 1

@hholke YEEES SHE'S PERFECT :Ghostiesayurihime7: Thank you so much, I couldn't have pictured her any better! ;u;

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sheeply said:

@hholke YEEES SHE'S PERFECT :Ghostiesayurihime7: Thank you so much, I couldn't have pictured her any better! ;u;

ahh!! im so happy they're both okay!!! i had a lot of fun doing them, if you ever want another one i'll always be open!!

• Like 1

Just now, hholke said:

ahh!! im so happy they're both okay!!! i had a lot of fun doing them, if you ever want another one i'll always be open!!

I'll be back for sure! I'm super glad you liked making them :hwdance:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mershymellows said:

text: Mercy- in a lavander/baby pink ombre if possible, cursive
refs: Hopefully I didn't overload it, I just like to be detailed ^^ (https://sta.sh/2fu9hq5j4pp?edit=1)
background: Artist choice- cute, fun, flirty and girly
extras: blinking/winking if possible 
payment: Paypal ♥ Lemme know what the total is bc it's a little more detailed love. 

image.png.16fc4a19fb8c8403f96f2cb456ccda69.png

is this ok so far for the sketch!! i couldnt fit the exact pose in the frame but i tried to keep it as similar as possible ; _ ;

That's looking super cute! Were you wanting to have her lick the lolly or just hold it? I'm good with whatever one you prefer. But if she's just holding it can we move it a tiny bit away from the face so we can see her smile? I'm soooo stoked for thissss. And please, if you have any artistic ideas, I'd love to hear them. ^^

• Like 1

𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂
text: Hopey - pink w a white outline; maybe have the font kinda handwritten-y (idk how to explain it LOL) 
refs: my bb mable
background: maybe have jus a cloudy pink background (i suck at explaining but the art examples in her ref are kinda what im talking about LOL)
extras: no animations but mayb use this pose from her refs! i think it would look cute with your style ^-^ it comes w her pet bear which is also in her refs, but if u dont wanna do it thats 100% fine bb :bhee:
payment: credits ♥

• Like 1