hholke

♡ 𝒽𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓀𝑒'𝓈 art shop ♡ | cred: full

On 10/25/2018 at 8:02 PM, Mershymellows said:

Eeeeeekkk! I'm sooo excited! ♥

image.png.a5d28e9843cee5a0a73a2f42ace9fffd.png  is this ok before i animate it?  I did give her pink glitter eyeshadow, but it shows more when the eyes close!

21 minutes ago, hholke said:

@Hopey  i know this sketch a mESS BUT!!! is this ok so far before i line it? ; _ ;

image.png.58dc0a388aade115c6cd7657308b05aa.png

aGH its so cute yes ;-; :klovee:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hholke said:

image.png.a5d28e9843cee5a0a73a2f42ace9fffd.png  is this ok before i animate it?  I did give her pink glitter eyeshadow, but it shows more when the eyes close!

I LOVE IT! ♥ The plan for the eyeshadow sounds great. If you could somehow add more of the purple and blue color given in the refs that would be awesome. Maybe in the background or something? Maybe the lolly too? I'm def not afraid of color. I'm super excited to see how she turns out. Your work is adorable. Also just wondering what the total is? I can send asap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mershymellows said:

I LOVE IT! ♥ The plan for the eyeshadow sounds great. If you could somehow add more of the purple and blue color given in the refs that would be awesome. Maybe in the background or something? Maybe the lolly too? I'm def not afraid of color. I'm super excited to see how she turns out. Your work is adorable. Also just wondering what the total is? I can send asap. 

sure!! i can add some more purple and blue in the bg and the lolly!  i can add some in the shadow too if you want! : )
Also you dont need to pay any extra lol, just the $15!!  I'll add the text and stuff when i animate it :klovee:

1 hour ago, Mershymellows said:

Sounds perfect. ^^ Can I send now or did you want me to wait?

you can send it whenever youd like!!
here's what it looks like animated, i hope the blue&purple is ok ; _ ;

mercy.gif.ffb8eaed709647572cf857142748e159.gif ALSO ive never done both a wink&blinking in the same dp so i hope thats ok!

• Like 1

@Hopey i just noticed the halo is heart shAPED SO ILL FIX IT, but here's a line art so far
n i just wanted to say.......... i luv ur oc and wanted to draw her anyway, SO IM MAKING A SPEEDART? of doing it bc ily :byaslove:

image.png.c1d7073d79ddab6cd8521cff8d172756.png

4 minutes ago, hholke said:

@Hopey i just noticed the halo is heart shAPED SO ILL FIX IT, but here's a line art so far
n i just wanted to say.......... i luv ur oc and wanted to draw her anyway, SO IM MAKING A SPEEDART? of doing it bc ily :byaslove:

image.png.c1d7073d79ddab6cd8521cff8d172756.png

eee ya the heart shape always stumbles ppl SKSK and awE yAY i cant wait to see the speedart eeeee tysm bb :klove: shes scute so far cryyy :bhee:

• Like 1

𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂
text: Dork (maybe a thin, aesthetic font so that it fits well with the elegant atmosphere)
refs: <3
background: Whatever you think will match it best
extras: none~
payment: Credits

Edited by valin
fixed stash link
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hholke said:

hope.png.27426be260b581b926b4b01e1b093289.png !!! ill post the speed art on here later!!

EEEEEE I love it sm cry :klove:

text: whatever color you think looks best uwu. handwritten text would be cute tho. for the text itself i'd like it to b mariah
refs: xxx
background: maybe a pattern of hearts & candy
extras: blinking animation - any other extras are in refs uwu
payment: paypal! total will be $17 i believe ❤

Edited by skink
fixing link
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, hholke said:

WA LA

awe i luv ur art style sm, if u ever decided to go live on twitch or smthn to draw id def tune in :bhee:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hopey said:

awe i luv ur art style sm, if u ever decided to go live on twitch or smthn to draw id def tune in :bhee:

omg if my laptop n peanut brain cud ever manage it i WOULD LOL

if i ever do i will let you know!!! :lazierblush:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hholke said:

omg if my laptop n peanut brain cud ever manage it i WOULD LOL

if i ever do i will let you know!!! :lazierblush:

aw yes pls lemme kno if u ever do :klovee:

• Like 1

@skink  im starting on your dp right now!! i'll send you a sketch in a bit to make sure it looks okay!!

edit: heres your sketch! waa i know its messy but lemme know if i should change anything!!
esp if you like the tongue out w the lolly or not!! i wasnt sure !

image.png.c1fd0fdf0af4721fac862635ee9ce03c.png

Edited by hholke