hholke

♡ 𝒽𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓀𝑒'𝓈 art shop ♡ | cred: 0/3

20 hours ago, hholke said:

hows this!

image.png.44ebf02b93df02bc6369d9551083dae4.png

could you make her ears tilted upwards, also for the hand to be on the other side w/ the elbow going outward with her body kinda shifted to left. i'd like her eyes to be thinner& not so big if thats ok w/ the fur coat un zipped w/ a tube top under , sorry if this is a lot lol ( i forgot to ask for a winking animation ) :lazepeek:

Edited by Bui

2 hours ago, hholke said:

hows this?

image.png.4bcc46fc0fb3a3f7b375e00c573c17ab.png

@hholke she is adorable!!! I don't know if you intended to do her ears though. If so, I wanted to remind you. She is adorabable!!! I luff her. 

3 hours ago, hholke said:

did you want a specific pose or anything? ; _ ;

My bad for the late reply, but no not really. Just a peace sign, I guess, but like lol z honestly I just want a peace sign :o

Edited by Katiey
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, Lolikon said:

@hholke she is adorable!!! I don't know if you intended to do her ears though. If so, I wanted to remind you. She is adorabable!!! I luff her. 

o oops! i wasnt sure if you wanted the ears/tail combo since it wasnt in the daytime outfit!

i'll add them in though! : )

how are these colours ?

image.png.f18b4e84cfac0b04c9399d01729e9ff7.png

Edited by hholke
adding wip!
  • Like 2

text: (colour, type, fonts here) My username is Morale, kind of thinking a blue and white theme

watermark: (optional) No

style: (classic or animu?) the style in your examples are super cute

refs: (links please) this and this are hopefully enough. If not let me know!

background: (colour, solid, pattern) a solid color works, probably a blue

extras: (animations, specific pose or expression?) Is there any way the avi could hold a pokeball by her face, specifically the dive ball like this

payment: (paypal or credits?) It'd be credits, if you're full could I be on a waiting list?

10 hours ago, hholke said:

o oops! i wasnt sure if you wanted the ears/tail combo since it wasnt in the daytime outfit!

i'll add them in though! : )

how are these colours ?

image.png.f18b4e84cfac0b04c9399d01729e9ff7.png

So cute how my gosh!! I'm so excited!!!! thanks you!!! No changes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lolikon said:

So cute how my gosh!! I'm so excited!!!! thanks you!!! No changes

ill finish colouring her rn and then work on the animation! i had a quick question about that though!

so i know you said you want her to pull down the eye, but did you want the tongue to come out when that happens, or to just stay out the entire time?

On 5/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Bui said:

could you make her ears tilted upwards, also for the hand to be on the other side w/ the elbow going outward with her body kinda shifted to left. i'd like her eyes to be thinner& not so big if thats ok w/ the fur coat un zipped w/ a tube top under , sorry if this is a lot lol ( i forgot to ask for a winking animation ) :lazepeek:

is this better? ; __ ; sorry big eyes are my speciality LOL i tried to thin them down n make them smaller!

image.png.172cb6b24e445880b0a297c6aa1ca8d2.png

On 5/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, Katiey said:

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Katie - light/pastel pink w/ white outline, sweet cupcake demo font

style: animu

refs: hairstyle, hair color, suspender dress w/ white shirt, I'd also like a pink bow on both pigtails, and the face can just be a normal/smiling face, also just brown eyes lol z

background: anything colorful

extras: blinking, peace sign

payment: credits

:blove:

hows this : )

image.png.47b925f536ceecac2ad0ee7f6430e8df.png

3 minutes ago, hholke said:

Omg that's so fucking cute I LOVE IT DSFGDJF;DGIFSJ thank you omg

23 minutes ago, hholke said:

is this better? ; __ ; sorry big eyes are my speciality LOL i tried to thin them down n make them smaller!

image.png.172cb6b24e445880b0a297c6aa1ca8d2.png

perrrrfectt ! ty :klove:

1 hour ago, hholke said:

ill finish colouring her rn and then work on the animation! i had a quick question about that though!

so i know you said you want her to pull down the eye, but did you want the tongue to come out when that happens, or to just stay out the entire time?

I wanted her tongue to come out as she pulled her eye. It is kinda a bratty expression. Can you add a small blush to her cheeks when she isn't pulling her eye down. Kinda like she was flustered and then gets bratty and pulls her eye and sticks her tongue out as a response?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Lolikon said:

I wanted her tongue to come out as she pulled her eye. It is kinda a bratty expression. Can you add a small blush to her cheeks when she isn't pulling her eye down. Kinda like she was flustered and then gets bratty and pulls her eye and sticks her tongue out as a response?

sure! did you want a specific mouth expression for when her tongue isnt out?

maybe like a frown or smthn?

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Dupy , Pink , PartPocket font

watermark: yes

style: classic

refs: Party kei theme. Pixielocks inspire. Rainbow bangs, pink hair, two buns with purple hair scrunchie

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-nt2P0qbiAhUHIqwKHZv3BVcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fentry%2F303479917&psig=AOvVaw1J88ClzebQCQ4UGpNV1N_H&ust=1558322571936825

background: (Pink maybe like a pastel rainbow? What ever works best

extras: blush shiny eyes 

payment: paypal 

Edited by DupyDo

7 hours ago, hholke said:

sure! did you want a specific mouth expression for when her tongue isnt out?

maybe like a frown or smthn?

@hholke Kind of maybe a shy expression? I am not sure how I want it but whatever you think is cutest! A frown like you suggested I think might be cute!!

2 hours ago, Lolikon said:

@hholke Kind of maybe a shy expression? I am not sure how I want it but whatever you think is cutest! A frown like you suggested I think might be cute!!

heres the finished ones!!  i hope you like them ; _ ;

lolikon1.gif.55e671641277d2b9ae7d07892c1421c7.giflolikon2.gif.14a1dff5a64ee43a00c8a374134d8886.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bui said:

perrrrfectt ! ty :klove:

how are these colours?  you didnt say what colour you wanted the eyes or the top!! so lemme know! haha

image.png.c8d56759cdffa20a257a50a807cab74e.png

3 minutes ago, hholke said:

how are these colours?  you didnt say what colour you wanted the eyes or the top!! so lemme know! haha

image.png.c8d56759cdffa20a257a50a807cab74e.png

perfect, could you have the spots black instead of the grayish color it is, thts all, the eyes & top are fine

14 hours ago, hholke said:

Could you add blush to her cheeks btw? Thanks @@

7 hours ago, hholke said:

heres the finished ones!!  i hope you like them ; _ ;

lolikon1.gif.55e671641277d2b9ae7d07892c1421c7.giflolikon2.gif.14a1dff5a64ee43a00c8a374134d8886.gif

Thank you so much!!!