Jump to content
Deth

☽ 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 | 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 | FULL/DNP

Recommended Posts

1zp3x.gif

 

 

 

ANDDDDD I'M OPEN!

 

 

 

I will be posting more examples as I make them.

If you have any questions, let me know!!

Please read everything thoroughly!

There's a lot of info to take in :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

                            References: Sta.sh ♥

                            Background Ideas: All in the stash love ♥

                            Expression ideas:  In stash cx  

                            Pose Ideas: Also in the stashh

                            Theme: Cutesy and pink 

                            Text: Tarra

                            Watermark: Caedis

                            Price: $35

:kkekecreep: hi

  • Like 1
  • Wink 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

 

                            References: xxx

                            Background Ideas: Up to you love! Maybe a bed-room type?

                            Expression ideas:  In the refs. ♥

                            Pose Ideas: Surprise me!

                            Theme: Yandere/himedere cutie.

                              Extras: Can you make her ears wiggle? Bouncing hearts maybe, and slightly glowing eyes.

                            Text: Callie

                            Watermark: Sheeply

                            Price: $50 💕

Edited by Sheeply
Fixed the price💖
  • Wink 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                            References:

                            Background Ideas: Gothic Bedroom.

                            Expression ideas: Sultry, pouty.

                            Pose Ideas: In Stash.

                            Theme: Neko, Chic, Sexy.

                            Extras; Wink and ear twitch animation.

                            Text: Paralyzer

                            Watermark: Paralyzer

                            Price:  $50 (If more for bribe, let me know!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/6/2018 at 12:52 PM, Deth said:

Once I begin sketching, if you can the order,

I may have found a slight error :bhaaa:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deth I put $35 because I wasn't sure how much a bribe would be (I don't think you included it in prices). :Ghostiesayurihime7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caedis said:

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

                            References: Sta.sh ♥

                            Background Ideas: All in the stash love ♥

                            Expression ideas:  In stash cx  

                            Pose Ideas: Also in the stashh

                            Theme: Cutesy and pink 

                            Text: Tarra

                            Watermark: Caedis

                            Price: $35

:kkekecreep: hi

Hello love! You got it.

Adding you to a slot now!

 

I'll start in the morning. <3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheeply said:

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

 

                            References: xxx

                            Background Ideas: Up to you love! Maybe a bed-room type?

                            Expression ideas:  In the refs. ♥

                            Pose Ideas: Surprise me!

                            Theme: Yandere/himedere cutie.

                              Extras: Can you make her ears wiggle? Bouncing hearts maybe, and slightly glowing eyes.

                            Text: Callie

                            Watermark: Sheeply

                            Price: $35

I fixed it! Sorry about that. Bribe is $15.00!

If that's okay, then I'll add you to a slot!

55 minutes ago, Paralyzer said:

                            References:

                            Background Ideas: Gothic Bedroom.

                            Expression ideas: Sultry, pouty.

                            Pose Ideas: In Stash.

                            Theme: Neko, Chic, Sexy.

                            Extras; Wink and ear twitch animation.

                            Text: Paralyzer

                            Watermark: Paralyzer

                            Price:  $50 (If more for bribe, let me know!)

Sheeply posted before you, but I'll let you know if she decides to change her mind!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Deth said:

I fixed it! Sorry about that. Bribe is $15.00!

If that's okay, then I'll add you to a slot!

Yep! That's alright! ♥

 

Edit: I'll add that into my form if that's alright!

@Deth Just tagging you in case you missed this love! ♥

Edited by Sheeply
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks lovely! I can’t wait! :byaslove:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sheeply said:

Yep! That's alright! ♥

 

Edit: I'll add that into my form if that's alright!

@Deth Just tagging you in case you missed this love! ♥

Okay awesome!!

I'll add you to the bribe slot :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LAPERSE said:

Hello! @Deth do you have any slots open? :cutehehehaaas:

Hello love!

I don't have any slots open for the "from scratch" custom DP.

 

I only have slots open for Repaint DPs and Redo DPs.

 

:fingerguns:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

 

                            References: https://imgur.com/a/6DsJbGd all you need are here <3

                            Background Ideas: https://imgur.com/a/cojpJNs 2 ideas of backgroud!

                            Expression ideas:  Seductive / Hot / Shy  

                            Pose Ideas: Your choose!

                            Theme: I Don't have specific theme sorry! maybe Gothic

                            Text: LAPERSE

                            Watermark: LAPERSE

                            Price:    Tell me

 

Edited by LAPERSE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LAPERSE said:

FORM FOR DP [SCRATCH]

 

                            References: https://imgur.com/a/aE4M0ec all you need are here <3

                            Background Ideas: Your choose!

                            Expression ideas:  Seductive / Hot / Shy  

                            Pose Ideas: Your choose!

                            Theme: I Don't have specific theme sorry! maybe Gothic

                            Text: LAPERSE

                            Watermark: LAPERSE

                            Price:    Tell me

 

You got it <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ConsteIIation said:

Can you make colour changes to DP redo's??

Hmmm... Well, I suppose I could.

I didn't think about that as an option.

I'm gonna add that with a price difference since colour changes kinda make it more of a custom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

×

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.