Darksiders

💀 Bag o' Bones 💀 [open]

Here is the form from the raffle winner ^^ if you need more info about her commission let me know

Thank you :phearteyes:

Big art or no big art?: no big art

Style #:  1

References: 1 x 2 x Hair color x Hair Style

Pose refs: Ref

Background: Black

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Mir

Any other details I should know: 

Hopefully I have covered it with my references and my pose ref, but I would like it if you could make them as androgynous as you can I would appreciate it, <3, and yes I was going for a Gorey Mermaid type of look with this picture , Once again thank you for everything -regards Mir <3

Animations?: N/A

Total price: $15?

Paypal /email (can pm): wolfenstine2008@hotmail.com

31 minutes ago, Amputate said:

Here is the form from the raffle winner ^^ if you need more info about her commission let me know

Thank you :phearteyes:

Big art or no big art?: no big art

Style #:  1

References: 1 x 2 x Hair color x Hair Style

Pose refs: Ref

Background: Black

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Mir

Any other details I should know: 

Hopefully I have covered it with my references and my pose ref, but I would like it if you could make them as androgynous as you can I would appreciate it, <3, and yes I was going for a Gorey Mermaid type of look with this picture , Once again thank you for everything -regards Mir <3

Animations?: N/A

Total price: $15?

Paypal /email (can pm): wolfenstine2008@hotmail.com

Acceptedddd~ The refs are more than enough!

My only thing is theres so much detail with the face and gore mermaid aspect (scales, makeup n blood) that i'd have to charge 20,

if thats ok with you Ill put this in a slot and get started first thing tomorrow!

@Amputate All done! Added some extra blur versions sorry I went a little nuts lmao

Lmk if they have any questions/text changes~ Thanks for having me be a part of your raffle!! This dp was a lot of fun to do C:

Dp:

raffle_mirblur2.png.10bdbaf49b4210494d3bb6083a667714.pngraffle_mirblur.png.cc880887e90c0e3b9d3b65e39a180934.pngraffle_mir3.png.f763690524ba05de7447dfb4af56e461.pngraffle_mir2.png.ebd118906531ea14c7f84ddae99174bd.pngraffle_mir.png.bb685a76bb6b008af18fb15484cf8391.png

• Like 2