Jump to content
Darksiders

💀 Bag o' Bones 💀 [open]

Recommended Posts

Just now, Titaxis said:

 

Thank youuu!!

Do I send the email for/and payment now?

 

I confused myself with it lmao. I added a different pose to it that's hopefully easier to understand!

Oh bless, ok, can do on the pose! Gonna get started~

and you can pm me your email now and I'll send out the invoice but you can either pay the invoice now or after you're ok with the wip:lazeshydance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Darksiders said:

Oh bless, ok, can do on the pose! Gonna get started~

and you can pm me your email now and I'll send out the invoice but you can either pay the invoice now or after you're ok with the wip:lazeshydance:

Okay great! I cant wait :cutehehehaaas:

 

Email has been sent. I'd like to pay after the wip if thats okay!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Titaxis Wip for ya! Ignore the bg color I use that color to help with my eyes as I draw

TitaxisCustom2.png.8a6ccea06b9ee02299fceab7ce61f4ba.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darksiders said:

@Titaxis Wip for ya! Ignore the bg color I use that color to help with my eyes as I draw

TitaxisCustom2.png.8a6ccea06b9ee02299fceab7ce61f4ba.png

 

Ooh looking good!

Could you maybe make her boobs a bit smaller? And make the furcoat cover a bit more of them? Like on the 1st refpic

Payment has been sent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titaxis said:

 

Ooh looking good!

Could you maybe make her boobs a bit smaller? And make the furcoat cover a bit more of them? Like on the 1st refpic

Payment has been sent!

sorry about the chest, force of habit :oobih:

I will get on those changes and start colorin' today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darksiders said:

@Titaxis Color update! Any changes before i finalize and animate? c:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e87f27f0837c003cimageproxy.php?img=&key=e87f27f0837c003cTitaxisCustom.png.67c6647c9438ab165735b30cca1d413a.png

 

Love it!

The only changes would be for her lips to be a tiny bit more dark red if possible and to show a bit more of her bra.. like not cause of the fur but the inner part. I think there might be too much boob. Something like this - I just dont want to get into trouble for showing NSFW and stuff you kno :lazetears: Sorry about that! Other than that I really love it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Titaxis said:

 

Love it!

The only changes would be for her lips to be a tiny bit more dark red if possible and to show a bit more of her bra.. like not cause of the fur but the inner part. I think there might be too much boob. Something like this - I just dont want to get into trouble for showing NSFW and stuff you kno :lazetears: Sorry about that! Other than that I really love it!!

TitaxisCustom.png.0732d1022b91ecd24132eef27b370377.pngTitaxisCustom2.png.a0006997ac67fefb5e6eeadd8605048b.png ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darksiders said:

TitaxisCustom.png.0732d1022b91ecd24132eef27b370377.pngTitaxisCustom2.png.a0006997ac67fefb5e6eeadd8605048b.png ?

 

The 1st one! Thank youuu!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Darksiders said:

@Titaxis

All done, lemme know if text needs to be changed :walove:

TitaxisCustomf.gif.9b2bbf077c5f7f56a3da3afc810beb5f.gif

 

Stills:TitaxisCustoms22.png.0500eeda65eb3249d485a30396be89cc.pngTitaxisCustoms1.png.1775579dcb948355999f1db4e5da52ea.png

 

Ooh I love it!

Thank you!! Sorry for the changes. It turned out really great!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Titaxis said:

 

Ooh I love it!

Thank you!! Sorry for the changes. It turned out really great!

No prob!! I'm glad you like it! :lazeshydance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lluwotm8:

  • Wink 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

il be back for another piece in ur new style :bfpervyflirt:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big art or no big art?: Nope.

Style #: 3

References: https://imgur.com/a/Z2eRCLE

Pose refs: Shown in ref.

Background: Shown in ref.

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Faniteh/Stella No watermark. Could I get 2 pictures just with 2 texts?

Any other details I should know: Nope.

Animations?: None.

Total price: 20$

Paypal /email (can pm): stellaliismursal123@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
5 hours ago, Derish said:

Big art or no big art?: Nope.

Style #: 3

References: https://imgur.com/a/Z2eRCLE

Pose refs: Shown in ref.

Background: Shown in ref.

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Faniteh/Stella No watermark. Could I get 2 pictures just with 2 texts?

Any other details I should know: Nope.

Animations?: None.

Total price: 20$

Paypal /email (can pm): stellaliismursal123@gmail.com

[edited - voided]

Edited by Darksiders
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

---

Edited by Darksiders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a price for couple chibis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jahh said:

is there a price for couple chibis?

Hmm couple dp are double so chibis are the same!

So $14 more or less depending on their complexity :lazeshydance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

×

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.