Jump to content
Darksiders

💀 Bag o' Bones 💀 [open]

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Pupper said:

She's PERFECT :byaslove: send me dat invoice bb

Niceu! Invoice sent! :hwdance1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if only thursday(payday) could come faster.

i must receive art from you.

:bfcreep:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jahh said:

if only thursday(payday) could come faster.

i must receive art from you.

:bfcreep:

Ah thank you!! I'm glad you like my stuff:lazerollcry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

@Pupper All done! Sorry for all the variations LMAO I just wanted to have a bunch to pick from~

 

Yeet:

Spoiler

Pupper4.png.3f9c3b896a362d2944b3a66cf960ec6a.pngpupper1.png.9888c5429f348e26528f32ea94c6af68.pngPupper2.png.4d7312732a774c0514f7ea3fce666589.pngPupper10.png.1e27716cb6343b7887b547f792d336fc.pngPupper9.png.a24fb1983adde5647fdad0320123f919.pngPupper7.png.c223ff8a1ee02154a3dd6791e1009953.pngPupper7.png.c223ff8a1ee02154a3dd6791e1009953.pngPupper3.png.bb60960b148e8dfd7b66ce147b41d2ec.png

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Darksiders
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished latest commission for Amputate!

Character belongs to her~

uXJDNDT.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Big art or no big art?: no big art

References: completed.

Pose refs: either one from pose refs or licking blood off his hand

Background: whatever fits.

Text, text; jahh / watermark Zyaire

Any other details I should know: blood from his mouth / evil smirk expression

Total price: 10 (can i pay in advance?)

Paypal /email (can pm): will pm

 

told you id be back

Edited by Jahh
removed oc album because completed.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jahh said:

Big art or no big art?: no big art

References: Belen Tsitak

Pose refs: either one from pose refs or licking blood off his hand

Background: whatever fits.

Text, text; jahh / watermark Zyaire

Any other details I should know: blood from his mouth / evil smirk expression

Total price: 10 (can i pay in advance?

Paypal /email (can pm): will pm

 

told you id be back

welcome back and thanks for your order!

yes a male hallelujah lets go! you're accepted~

Sure you can pay early, shoot me a pm when you're ready and I'll send the invoice out :ogoodshi:

Ima start sketching now and will @ you here to show you the sketch wip

Edited by Darksiders
just noting here that i showed them the dp sketch in dms instead since we were already talking lmao
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darksiders said:

welcome back and thanks for your order!

yes a male hallelujah lets go! you're accepted~

Sure you can pay early, shoot me a pm when you're ready and I'll send the invoice out :ogoodshi:

Ima start sketching now and will @ you here to show you the sketch wip

i couldn't pick between my two males lmao got tired of ordering female besides its fun giving artist a little something different with males. also shall pm now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quick question so for bust is it 10?

then plus color it’s 15?

or 10 even? my slow self is confused.

 :isquint:

Edited by Jahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jahh said:

quick question so for bust is it 10? the. plus color it’s 15? or 10 even? my slow self is confused. :isquint:

Oh yeah I gotta take down that option. I'm not offering that anymore:^(

It would be 15$ now~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, Darksiders said:

Oh yeah I gotta take down that option. I'm not offering that anymore:^(

It would be 15$ now~

alrighty now i know lmaaoo (plotting a order for tomorrow :idancefroggu:)

Edited by Jahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big art or no big art?: No

ReferencesExodus

Pose refs: Oo-la-la

Background: Grey

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Demonaliya 

Any other details I should know: Please include the green dripping from eyes/mouth and add a glow to it. 

Total price: 12$?

Paypal /email (can pm): hauntresshauntings@gmail.com

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Projection said:

Big art or no big art?: No

ReferencesExodus

Pose refs: Oo-la-la

Background: Grey

Text, watermark or both and what as text (2 name limit): Demonaliya 

Any other details I should know: Please include the green dripping from eyes/mouth and add a glow to it. 

Total price: 12$?

Paypal /email (can pm): hauntresshauntings@gmail.com

Accepted! Did you want the glow and dripping to be animated? im dumb i gotta add that to the form If so it'll bring it up to $16 but if this a still dp with no animation $12 is good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Projection said:

Not animated this time :p just the bright coloring/glow.

Gotcha! 

Starting on the sketch now :byes:

edit: @Projection AHHHH wait i forgot! It's 15 even now~ I forgot to change it on the front page!

Edited by Darksiders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D: oh okay. I will have to wait until tomorrow to pay because I have to transfer funds, and it won't do the transfer until like Midnight. 

That cool?

Edited by Projection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Projection said:

D: oh okay. I will have to wait until tomorrow to pay because I have to transfer funds, and it won't do the transfer until like Midnight. 

That cool?

Of course! Sorry for the confusion! :lazetears:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

×

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.