Suji

NEW OC Fate/Zero Servant

(edited)

Hello everyone! 

I haven't been very active on GASR lately, but I truly miss it. Watching all your great talent and abilities to create masterpieces for happy art purchasers. 

Now I have been wondering about what I'm looking for next and finally I've come up with an idea... 

A SERVANT, yeah not just any servant... A great epic one inspired by the Fate/Zero series (anime)!  

I would really like to have my OC based on that and turn it into something awesome. I'm sure you can help me with that, right?

If yes or maybe (I'm fine with that), I will get into some details now.

Style
I do not have any specific preference for style. Since the idea came of an anime, I wouldn't mind it to be anime. 

But, if you can turn it into semi-realism with your style that's fine as well! Just show me some examples of your work, maybe you really irk my interest.
The general idea is really to add the whole servant idea and mix it with myself (so usage of my inrl photo's is a preference).

Price

I'm not in the most ideal financial position right now, but since it has been so long. My heart really longs for art. 

I will accept to pay up to $60, depending on the size, details, work, animations, your ideas and everything it can differ. 

I'm a reasonable and respectful buyer so if you think your art is worth more, we can talk about it. 

Pitch

After you have seen what I put in my stash, I would prefer it if you pitch your ideas to me.

Like what colours you will use, the general idea of how you will draw my OC, what kind of theme you're adding to it, the feeling...

and stuff like if you will add animation and background. 

OC Stash

This is my stash for now > here

if you would like me to add more, don't hesitate to ask. 

I know I didn't give away too much, cause I want to adjust on what you as an artist have in mind.

Usage

I don't really mind what kind of size you use for drawing, as long as it fits in DISCORD.

Yes, I use discord a lot and I want it to use for that mostly. If you are a discord user as I am, you might know that the size for display pictures is kind of a struggle sometimes.

I have Nitro so a gif is ok! but i'd strongly prefer it if the image fits well in the frame discord lets us struggle with. 

If you have any questions or if i forgot to mention something, please let me know! Thank you :cutehehehaaas:

Form: 

Spoiler

Hi, I want to pitch my idea.

Art style: 
Preference for heroic figure to create servant: 
This is my idea for your OC

Own work (examples): 
 Price: 
Extra's: 

:lazedances:

Fate_zero_servants.jpg.28689215e325ff6b8687c665f4da3db7.jpg

Edited by Suji
  • Like 1

Art style:  semi-realism
Preference for heroic figure to create servant:  Jeanne d'Arc
This is my idea for your OC

I would like to keep the major forms of Jeanne d'Arc. First, It would be nice to do full body art. Second, since you hate purple will be remodeling the outfit with the color scheme that is the same as the one of Cleopatra. For animation, I would like to do a wielding of sword (if you want a sword to be part of Suji) just like the loop animation for character profiles in games.

Own work (examples): 

Celestial_Lunar.jpg.bc55a46c1761260fe6a6e07b4cb50a4f.jpgCelestial_Celeste.jpg.e378a14325855b15184defa7090b2d36.jpgmezo_commission2.gif.f3b5640afb3364d10406193e9991f771.gifprofile.jpg.317ac82559fd464e6a304dd92874da33.jpg959660356_seularlmao.jpg.112f84759d63eff8505444e57faf63d9.jpg
 Price: 45$ for the still art
Extra's: Animation +5$

• Like 1

@quin ooo nice nice nice, thank you for your interest! 

I'll keep you in mind and get back to you, okay? :cutehehehaaas:

Art style: lined & painted semi cartoon
Preference for heroic figure to create servant: a mix of pocahontas and cleopatra
This is my idea for your OC: i kind of want to do a hybrid warrior theme style oc with some earthly colours contrasting with blues and golds. if you dont like it i can come up w something else np.

Own work (examples): x
 Price: £15 bust / £17 thigh up / £20 full bod. ill provide a crop for your discord icon :)
Extra's: nothing i can think of! 

• Like 1

@Suji

Art style: Drawn from scratch/anime
Preference for heroic figure to create servant: Saber/Lancer
This is my idea for your OC

Spoiler

I am in LOVE with Fate and Rein. So I believe I can make a pretty rad, hopefully beautiful Saber or Lancer since Mary fits those heroic servant figure the most. I was mostly in love with Mary's dresses and I love the idea of her as a servant. 

My idea is a grand gown with an enlarged crown with a weapon that suits her class. I'd use reds and golds, or probably a mix of your favorite colors. She would be elegant for the most part!

Own work (examples): 

Spoiler

Waist - $18 

Full - $25

OC Ref Sheet - $35+

(Objects will cost extra depending on size)

VIXY @IMVU

Bust - $25 

Half - $35 

Full - $45 

Ref Sheet (4kx4k) - $60

YoomieSAMP.png.28d97913cc52030f690323cbf6154ccc.png

Price: With examples
Extra's: I'm so excited to try!

@Amy @Unicorns

thank you so much for your interest! wonderful art & i really like the ideas you guys are coming up with! 

it will be so hard to decide, maybe ill go with 2/3 :cutehehehaaas:

I'll let you all know more soon! 

• Like 2

Art style:  Anime
Preference for heroic figure to create servant:  Mary queen of scots
This is my idea for your OC:  i definitely design alot of fantasy things and i would love to design Mary queen of scots as a Lancer / Archer !

Own work (examples):   I can make you your Custom adoptable ( which i will design your oc based on your preferences!  ) check my art here and here for my shop ! 
 Price: Chibis : 30-35$ , Busts sketches : 15$ , Custom adoptable (40-50$) ( depending on detail )
Extra's:  Im so excited i love fate ! <3

• Like 1

@Potatokun oh my, I really like your idea to make a custom adoptable! 

I'll get back to you soon :cutehehehaaas:

Art style: Semi-realism or Semi-anime
Preference for heroic figure to create servant: I'd like to do the Cleopatra or Queen of Scots
This is my idea for your OC: I'd like to really push my boundaries here when creating artworks, so i'd like to make it like those game art featured on games.

With the good lighting, angles, and etc. Of course i'll adjust the vibe to what you prefer for me to do. (For cleopatra, the exotic royalty look, and for Queen of scot, the power kind of look)

Own work (examples): 

Spoiler

931411711_skinkbig.jpg.fc654db2251d3b23e54e1003e0d10d45.jpg776481668_newvi.jpg.d8560cc5a117a540474c2ac13da8ea82.jpg

SEMI-ANIME                                                                                                                                      SEMI-REALISM

(Big eyes with slightly detailed shading)                                                                                     (Smaller features with detailed shading)

Price: SEMI-ANIME; 22 USD for Bust up, 28 USD for Waist up. SEMI-REALISM; 28 USD for Bust up, and 34 USD for waist up
Extra's: Animations are extra 2 USD each, and detailed BG's are additional 5 USD

• Like 1

Sorry for the late replies I was in Berlin. I really like the second style of your examples @Octarine I will get back to you! 

For now... I'd like to accept one

Which is most practical right now... a custom adoptable!

@Potatokun!  

I hope you're still interested in drawing for me. 

We can discuss the details in pm if you'd like, if you want to send me a form or something similar so i can help you with what you need if it's not enough details in my post. :cutehehehaaas:

22 hours ago, Suji said:

I really like the second style of your examples @Octarine I will get back to you! 

Sure! You can tag me again when you're available :3

• Like 1

@Suji Hey! gurl i watched that series toooo! if you're still interested, you may take a look at my works! :cutehehed:

We can discuss further about ideas if you'd like to!

For this style: Price: Headshot USD 25; Bust USD55+; Half-body USD65+

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png.779141b64d1669e218b2201bd449de2e.png

While this style: Price: Headshot USD 15; Bust USD 35+; Half-body USD40+

Spoiler

Untitled-2.png.5d53d30926fd556a6414abb879ede653.png

Other commission types and animations examples: GREYW90's Commission Sheet

• Like 1

@Greyw90 wowww, great art! :lazedances:

I will keep this topic aliveeee and come back to it soon! 

@Potatokun is almost finished with her art for me, so I'll add that here to give everyone an idea of what i had in mind :kcheeks:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

a bit late but this is what the sweet @Potatokun made for me (her DA watermark included)

i'm very very happy with the result! 

i'm willing to let someone else try nowww  :kcheeks:

sujiartwatermark.jpg.2c4f5d5f1599644b30651c5b3ed77a2a.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Suji said:

a bit late but this is what the sweet @Potatokun made for me (her DA watermark included)

i'm very very happy with the result! 

i'm willing to let someone else try nowww  :kcheeks:

sujiartwatermark.jpg.2c4f5d5f1599644b30651c5b3ed77a2a.jpg

um hi there :lleager:

Hai guys, thanks for showing interest (again)! 

@Octarine hey sweets, ty for coming back to this topic. 
I'm not sure if your style is what I'm looking for at the moment, but once again I didn't forget about you!

@kupk3k could you show me more examples please, your work is very neat! 

@Kenny awww, your art is so cute, but not what I'm looking for at the moment, sorry!