Jump to content
Anneke

E u p h o r i a - 起 ▬ Full slots! ❤️ ▬ 3/3

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Luma said:

FORM

Name: Luma

Ref (be as specific as possible): https://sta.sh/2jez0ay7dyi?edit=1 main idea just halloween scarecrow girl :3 

Pose: like in ref

Expression: like in ref

Background: in ref

Extra: None

 

your art is sooo cute :phearteyes:

Cuteee~ accepted! You may send payment now, I’ll send a WIP later ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should really refund me its been way too long lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love style number 1, are you going to be opening it up anytime soon? I adore your cats. :klovee:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imma come for those chibis soon :lazedances:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

canceling order sorry :lazetears:

Edited by Pantsus
canceling order
  • Wink 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lleager:

FORM

Name: Sabbu

Ref (be as specific as possible): xx

Pose: cuddling her bunny <3

Expression: cute/happy owo

Background ideas: up to you~

Extra: none <3

 

(been dying to get art from you!!! :cutehehehaaas:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sabbu said:

:lleager:

FORM

Name: Sabbu

Ref (be as specific as possible): xx

Pose: cuddling her bunny <3

Expression: cute/happy owo

Background ideas: up to you~

Extra: none <3

 

(been dying to get art from you!!! :cutehehehaaas:)

Accepted! that drawing is so cuteee :aww: I'll send you a WIP in a few, can I use artistic freedom for her expression such as the pose? ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your art is super cute oml

 

FORM

Name: Ushu

Ref (be as specific as possible): hina xo

Pose: something like her other pics holding her bun pillow

Expression: in refs

Background ideas: blue and bubbly, or if something more complex maybe some bandages in the bg like the ones she has on

Extra: with bun pillow, lmk if needed to pay extra for that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Each

Ref (be as specific as possible):  Refs

Pose: Pose

Expression: Sexy cute

Background ideas: Up to you

Extra: None

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
6 hours ago, Ushu said:

your art is super cute oml

 

FORM

Name: Ushu

Ref (be as specific as possible): hina xo

Pose: something like her other pics holding her bun pillow

Expression: in refs

Background ideas: blue and bubbly, or if something more complex maybe some bandages in the bg like the ones she has on

Extra: with bun pillow, lmk if needed to pay extra for that

Thank you so much!

Accepted! adding you to the slots. She's a pretty bunny girl~ No need to pay extra for the background don't worry ^^ I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Edited by Anneke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
6 hours ago, Each said:

Name: Each

Ref (be as specific as possible):  Refs

Pose: Pose

Expression: Sexy cute

Background ideas: Up to you

Extra: None

Accepted! just a question, what clothes do I draw? I can hardly see them in the reference, if you have a front image it would be very helpful to be able to draw them in the position you want :pblushing:.

Also the position is quite different from the examples I've made, legs won't be fully appearing but I'll make her look like she's lying on her back :) 

I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Edited by Anneke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Anneke said:

Accepted! just a question, what clothes do I draw? I can hardly see them in the reference, if you have a front image it would be very helpful to be able to draw them in the position you want :pblushing:.

Also the position is quite different from the examples I've made, legs won't be fully appearing but I'll make her look like she's lying on her back :) 

I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Thanks! As for clothes I'd like THIS , sorry I forgot to include it. And as for the legs that's okay!:lazeshydance:

Should I send the payment now or should I wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Each said:

Thanks! As for clothes I'd like THIS , sorry I forgot to include it. And as for the legs that's okay!:lazeshydance:

Should I send the payment now or should I wait?

Don’t worry dear! You can send it now ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

×

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.