Jump to content
Anneke

E u p h o r i a - 起 ▬ Full slots! ❤️ ▬ 2/2

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Luma said:

FORM

Name: Luma

Ref (be as specific as possible): https://sta.sh/2jez0ay7dyi?edit=1 main idea just halloween scarecrow girl :3 

Pose: like in ref

Expression: like in ref

Background: in ref

Extra: None

 

your art is sooo cute :phearteyes:

Cuteee~ accepted! You may send payment now, I’ll send a WIP later ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love style number 1, are you going to be opening it up anytime soon? I adore your cats. :klovee:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lleager:

FORM

Name: Sabbu

Ref (be as specific as possible): xx

Pose: cuddling her bunny <3

Expression: cute/happy owo

Background ideas: up to you~

Extra: none <3

 

(been dying to get art from you!!! :cutehehehaaas:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sabbu said:

:lleager:

FORM

Name: Sabbu

Ref (be as specific as possible): xx

Pose: cuddling her bunny <3

Expression: cute/happy owo

Background ideas: up to you~

Extra: none <3

 

(been dying to get art from you!!! :cutehehehaaas:)

Accepted! that drawing is so cuteee :aww: I'll send you a WIP in a few, can I use artistic freedom for her expression such as the pose? ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your art is super cute oml

 

FORM

Name: Ushu

Ref (be as specific as possible): hina xo

Pose: something like her other pics holding her bun pillow

Expression: in refs

Background ideas: blue and bubbly, or if something more complex maybe some bandages in the bg like the ones she has on

Extra: with bun pillow, lmk if needed to pay extra for that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Each

Ref (be as specific as possible):  Refs

Pose: Pose

Expression: Sexy cute

Background ideas: Up to you

Extra: None

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ushu said:

your art is super cute oml

 

FORM

Name: Ushu

Ref (be as specific as possible): hina xo

Pose: something like her other pics holding her bun pillow

Expression: in refs

Background ideas: blue and bubbly, or if something more complex maybe some bandages in the bg like the ones she has on

Extra: with bun pillow, lmk if needed to pay extra for that

Thank you so much!

Accepted! adding you to the slots. She's a pretty bunny girl~ No need to pay extra for the background don't worry ^^ I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Edited by Anneke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Each said:

Name: Each

Ref (be as specific as possible):  Refs

Pose: Pose

Expression: Sexy cute

Background ideas: Up to you

Extra: None

Accepted! just a question, what clothes do I draw? I can hardly see them in the reference, if you have a front image it would be very helpful to be able to draw them in the position you want :pblushing:.

Also the position is quite different from the examples I've made, legs won't be fully appearing but I'll make her look like she's lying on her back :) 

I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Edited by Anneke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Anneke said:

Accepted! just a question, what clothes do I draw? I can hardly see them in the reference, if you have a front image it would be very helpful to be able to draw them in the position you want :pblushing:.

Also the position is quite different from the examples I've made, legs won't be fully appearing but I'll make her look like she's lying on her back :) 

I'll show you a WIP after payment is done

 

All payments must be sent as "Good and services" without shipping address

Email: vcubarajas@gmail.com

Thanks! As for clothes I'd like THIS , sorry I forgot to include it. And as for the legs that's okay!:lazeshydance:

Should I send the payment now or should I wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Each said:

Thanks! As for clothes I'd like THIS , sorry I forgot to include it. And as for the legs that's okay!:lazeshydance:

Should I send the payment now or should I wait?

Don’t worry dear! You can send it now ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Follow Us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.