Graphic Arts Services & Requests

Resort Calendar banner.png

welcome.png.027328810703e994328a572762df6320.png

We are so pleased to have you join us on our holiday! The scenic mountains and beautiful blue ocean are definitely a sight to see. So sit tight and we will begin our departure to the GASR Resort shortly! Soon, your time of luxury and relaxation will begin. 

In order to maintain the resorts exclusivity, please ensure that you have your invitation ready before departure. Only ticket holders are permitted to travel. Upon arrival, our Event Planners will have made sure that all GASRians have full VIP access to the facilities. 

divider.png.ce62918cd9457765891a581302c0e1c9.png

647843304_yourinstructions.png.e9793c33dc9c329ffa1df27adcde6cd1.png

If you would like to join us on this luxurious vacation, please post in this topic so that we can reserve you a room. But be quick! The rooms will go quickly! We depart exactly at 12am on September 3rd GASR time.
An Event Coordinator will contact you directly with your invitation. From there, further instructions and information will be given regarding your stay.
Most importantly...what happens at the GASR Resort stays at the GASR Resort.

September 3rd, 2018 (After Landing)

Welcome to Resort GASR dear guests,

We hope you had an enjoyable flight. Now that everyone is here we would not to delay you  no further for enjoying yourselves to the fullest. So please visit the amenities that are now available to you.

The following locations will be open today until 10pm! 

Cafe | Pool and Spa | Garden | Dining Hall

Please remember to reconvene with us here at the end of the day for dinner!

September 3rd, 2018 (Dinner)

In light of recent events, we have come up with some safety measures:

1.All members must report directly to the event coordinator(pm them) from their batch to                      inform them which 3 moderators they have spoken to and which 3 scenes they have decided  to        visit.

2. In order to safely enjoy our stay here, you will be restrict to visiting only 3 places and 3                         moderators a day. We will be keeping track if you try to visit more than 3!

3. You must not tell any other member/participant what you saw/heard otherwise you will be                 asked to leave the resort. 

The following locations will now be available to you (only 3 a day):

Resort Rooms | Dining Hall | Cafe | Pool and Spa | Bar | Garden | Club | Gift Shop

Please feel free to visit the following staff remembers as well (only 3 a day) : 

(You can find their profiles via the staff page)

Alex, Ayumi, Cas, Cain, Kita, Cymette, Kouhai, Kia, Lineara, Alismora, James, Kim, Anna, Luxor, Cupid, Pey, Vee

We're certain that this death was an accident and we don't want you all to worry! Please enjoy, relax, and enjoy your stay.

September 4th, 2018 

So another day has passed, I hope you all managed to have an enjoyable time.

We have decided to give our guests an hour of grace after 12am (GASRtime) has passed. We want to accommodate our guests as best we can. So 1 GASR day for the sake of our trip will be 25h. However after 1am has passed, you will unfortunately be unable to visit any of our amenities and staff members. Thus your stay at the resort will be over.

The next day is now here and there is more to discover!

The following locations will now be available to you (only 3 a day):

Resort Rooms | Dining Hall | Cafe | Pool and Spa | Bar | Garden | Club | Gift Shop

Please feel free to visit and pm the following staff members as well (only 3 a day) : 

(You can find their profiles via the staff page)

Alex, Ayumi, Cas, Cain, Kita, Cymette, Kouhai, Kia, Lineara, Alismora, James, Fervent, Anna, Luxor, Cupid, Pey, Vee

Vectors used in this event by Vecteezy and  Freepik

trees1.png

rules.png.6270f90e7c836c1efe604d41196d7790.png

Do not post any information concerning the event anywhere on the forum or discuss anything among your fellow GASRians.           Remember: Privacy is key!
✈ Please do not cheat! It will spoil the fun for everyone else participating and you will be disqualified.

✈ When you visit a person or location, remember to greet them casually as you will be prompted to choose further options after a response is given. Staying in character is recommended!

✈ All locations and persons visited are recorded to ensure everyone is playing fairly.

✈ If you are late at any point during the event, meaning you did not attempt/complete any of your tasks for that day, you will be disqualified and not eligible to receive any prizes or badges.
✈ If you require any assistance or have any questions, please contact one of your Trip Coordinators: Cain and Vee.

dates.png.1623bcb20272f08c3e6baf678e6c4287.png

Boarding Time:

⛮ September 1 - September 3 ⛮

Trip duration:

⛮ September 1 - September 14 ⛮

prizes.png.f991a864cce2f2b47f3eb57973f856ac.png

Will be revealed at the end of an event.

trees2.png

guests.png.4ea12e3e5df6dc4c180751180483296c.png

⛮ Lived⛮

✈ Buni
✈ Windows

⛮ Died⛮

✈ Huyanna
✈ TheElf 
✈ Spirits
✈ DeadBot 

✈ Fallon

✈ Lunna

✈ Flix

✈ Sorbie

✈ Fujoshi 

✈ Sabbu 

✈ Darksiders

✈ Capsule

• Love 13

I require a room with a view pls ~

image.jpeg.885be3d27ad71486f11279b47d1dd8ad.jpeg

• Love 6
  • Haha 6

Pls fluff my pillows before I check in :ooohyas:

• Love 4
  • Wink 1

GASR AIRLINES is now boarding lets go people! Ya trusty flight attendant Cain at your service :cutefingergun:

aUBrfn.gif

@Windows

fancy living here we come 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

first class ticket with complimentary champagne pls 

:ooohyas:

• Love 1
  • Wink 2

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Pls fluff my pillows before I check in :ooohyas:

fluff them so much u can't breathe :kkekecreep:

6 minutes ago, Amy said:

first class ticket with complimentary champagne pls 

:ooohyas:

Thine wish is my command hon hon champagne madame :llcool:

• Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Wink 1

Your cheapest ticket please with extra baggage. :hwdance:

• Love 3

I'll have a first class window seat please :phearteyes: or any window seat idc.. Just no spots by the toilet! :angri:

• Love 3

and a penthouse suit.. :erlmo:

• Haha 2
  • Wink 1

Can I have a free upgrade to first class?

Also I need a suite with enough room for my pets cause ya girl has 7 cats

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Am I allowed to bring my animals on the trip lol, they will need their own rooms <3 

• Love 1

I'd like to upgrade to first class and also get a seat for my cat since he thinks he's a hooman please and thank youuuu :aww:

:kkekecreep:

• Love 2

i'd like to book a room big enough for me and my 24 carry on bags full of tater tots? hope theres room :^)

• Love 4

Your cheapest ticket please :cutehehehaaas: with an aisle seat:bthanks:

• Love 1

idk what im signing up for but i wanna sign up pls. :cutehehed:

• Love 1

Did someone say first class? I'll be there. :ooooo:

• Love 1

can i have a folded up swan on the end of my bed :0 !!

• Love 1

window seat w/ extra leg room pls :cutethumbsup:

• Love 2

I'd like a ticket please, and a room with a king sized bed and extra extra pillows, thank you~~~

• Love 1