PixyPersephone

Trade with me c: (temp closed for new trades)

7 hours ago, PixyPersephone said:

@Sabbu hehe, yay ! okey hun ! :blove:

@lSinny i'm glad that you like it hun bun ! hehe :kcheeks:

@Adorelee OMG she is SO beautiful !! thank you so much hun ! :klove: i LOVE it !

hope you can wait for me at least 2 more days to finish my part of the at :blush::kwave:

@Carnation Hi hun ! here you go a wip of your dp ~ hope that you like it 

it doesn't have too much sense yet but, she will be in the water, in her mermaid version uwu ~

24926460768f6b96d72ee1cac48abaa8.png

please let me know if something is wrong:bhaaa:

no rush Hun! take ur time 💕 I'm so glad you like it !!

• Love 1

FORM:

Name on your DP: sasha
expression: just a cute pout
refs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
extra: choose any one lol
anything you would love to see in: (like colors, things, idk c:) I like pastel colors but you can work with whatever you like
Your art examples: same as refs but I'll give more

ex 1 ex 2 ex 3 ex 4

(edited)

FORM:

name on your DP: Kruwaz (+ Asriel and Satyre if it's possible :bare:)
expression: this
refs: my oc
extra: just follow the description in stash pls
anything you would love to see in: for the background as u want, something simple (u can be inspired by others dp in stash)

your art examples:

Révélation

9dm7.png&key=70c4de635415f7cac9139d21f3f  7cyv.gif&key=4b5d8ad5ddf95347d398d1c365e  27pn.png&key=9e2dce1e2b4e07a957ec88a56a9  wom0.png&key=1feff1dd6a692145bd512b97cad

Edited by Asriel

Note for everyone: so sorry for the late reply huns ! i had to travel and i was out of my house a few days

in house of the grandparents of my love, and they don't have internet:kwave:

i'm a little busy irl with the job and proyects, but i'm trying to make some time for finish all the drawings !

so please be patient, i'll finish everything ~

@Carnation Hi hun ! here you go my part of the at, really really hope that you like it ! :blove:

i'm not used to drawing water, but i tried my best for that part ! :bhee:

carnation_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypers carnation_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypers

@frappechinno @Asriel Hi ! your art is SO cute (frappe) , and Cool  ! (asriel) sweeties ! but right now i think i'll have to pass,

i'm feeling under pressure for what i need to finish here and my irl proyects, so i'll closed temporarily the art trades :bhaaa: 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, PixyPersephone said:

@Carnation Hi hun ! here you go my part of the at, really really hope that you like it ! :blove:

i'm not used to drawing water, but i tried my best for that part ! :bhee:

carnation_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypers carnation_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypers

OMGG I love it so much! It's amazing, thank you very much :phearteyes:

• Love 1