PixyPersephone

Trade with me c: (temp closed for new trades)

(edited)

@Carnation okey dokey hun ~ and mmm is difficult to choose but, i think i'll love to see lireia in your style :klove: can you please do the background similar or inspired in a waterfall in the forest? 

@lSinny the first one please ! I loved the glitter in the bg :pblushing:

@Sabbu OMG ! I LOVE it ! She looks so pretty :bfcry::klove:

Edited by PixyPersephone
  • Love 1

@PixyPersephone Here's the text version and the textless

Spoiler

PixyP-Text.gif.35793b2274ceeb661efe9eed2dd1481f.gifPixyP-Textless.gif.ecf9c29811ee3efee5d2206f193f8984.gif

• Love 1

@PixyPersephone

So I went ahead and finished the piece, hope you don't mind that, sorry for not showing wips. It was so much fun working on her, because she's so unique. Tell me if you want any changes to be made. Also I made her with blinking eyes but the quality turned out so bad I'm not even sure if you would want it :D. I'll send the one without name through pm later :kcheeks:

tradePIXYP.png.67e1353e88bb00a5d852f2f1f58bd08a.png

@Toy OMG i'm SO sorry hun!! , i forgot to answer you :pshocked::kwave:

@lSinny saved ! thank you hun~ she is really pretty ! ♥ :klove: 

i started your dp but i'm really sleepy ;u; i'll continue (and finish) today monday uvu ~

2e0d6fe51fa0382e8f1e2a59e0a42980.png

hope that you like it ~

@Sabbu OMG I LOVE IT ! :phearteyes: thank you sweetie ! i'll start your DP today n.n ~

@Carnation wow ♥ she is beautiful !! :klove: only 1 change, can you please do more "pink" her lips please? uwu 

i'll start my part of the at today n.n ! ~

note for everyone: sorry for the late reply, i'm really tired , but i promise  i'll give you all my parts of the art trades ! c:

On 8/4/2018 at 8:09 PM, PixyPersephone said:

@Precures OMG she is SUPER lovely :phearteyes:

Thank you sweetie ! I'll send my part via pm, but right now i'm in the job , please wait for me :kwave:

@Sabbu okey dokey hun ! I'll start tomorrow n.n and i'm not sure ;u; please choose you, and if you draw merin please do she with a LOT of flowers and petals, but if you draw please do she with a LOT of stars uvu ~

@Adorelee wah i can't decide :kwave: please choose 1 for me, if you draw starry make she with a lot of stars and clouds, but if you do my little bb with mint hair please add some colorful candies in the bg uwu ~

Okey dokey hun, i'll do in fairy style for lines, but i'll try other type of coloring more "soft" for this trade, its okay for you n.n? 

@Carnation don't need to say sorry ! Your art style is really beautiful! I'd love to trade with you n.n

Please let me know what style do you wish for my part: anime-ish, ych chibi, or fairy style n.n

Also please choose 2 of my ocs for this trade, so i can pick 1 :klovee:

Yes darling that's fine! Take your time too❤️ 

@PixyPersephone oh it’s gorgeous already hun and take your time ^^

@Carnation haha okey dokey xD ~ really thank you hun ! i loved it :cutehehehaaas:and the waterfall :klove:already saved ~

@Adorelee okey dokey hun ~

@lSinny Hi hun ! here you go my part of the at ~ hope that you like it :blush:

kai_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypersephone kai_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypersephone

your oc is really cute and random, i had fun drawing him :cutehehehaaas:

@Sabbu i finally finished ! wah your oc is really LOVELY !

i had fun drawing your lovely bb, hope that you like the final result :klove:

sabbu_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypersepho sabbu_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixypersepho

btw i experimented with my coloring process, hope you don't care uvu ~ 

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, PixyPersephone said:

@Sabbu i'm happy that you like it hun ! sorry for didn't show you wips ;u;:blush:

Its no problem!! Its so good! :klove:

@PixyPersephone you made him look absolutely amazing thank you hun bun~

• Love 1

Hi huns ! Sorry for don't have time to draw today, tomorrow i promise i'll be more active here ! 

Btw @Adorelee she is absolute lovely !!! I LOVE it ! :phearteyes: i'll start my part tomorrow !

@Sabbu hehe, yay ! okey hun ! :blove:

@lSinny i'm glad that you like it hun bun ! hehe :kcheeks:

@Adorelee OMG she is SO beautiful !! thank you so much hun ! :klove: i LOVE it !

hope you can wait for me at least 2 more days to finish my part of the at :blush::kwave:

@Carnation Hi hun ! here you go a wip of your dp ~ hope that you like it 

it doesn't have too much sense yet but, she will be in the water, in her mermaid version uwu ~

24926460768f6b96d72ee1cac48abaa8.png

please let me know if something is wrong:bhaaa: