Graphic Arts Services & Requests
PixyPersephone

Trade with me c: (temp closed for new trades)

@PixyPersephone Oof nevermind I can't fall asleep so I'm gonna start on it but question, is the 002 another pose or? I dunno isa confused QuQ

(edited)

@Precures haha i'm nearly to that ~ :kwave:

but yes ! please keep doing more lovely art ♥ :bgoodjob::klove:

@lSinny yeah ! please do she in the 002 pose :blove:

Edited by PixyPersephone
  • Love 1

@Precures i finished my part of the at ~ hope that you like it hun n.n ~

prevprecures_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixyp prevprecures_by_pixyp_ersephone_by_pixyp prevtextlessprecures_by_pixyp_ersephone_

i'm not sure if u wish me to post here the unwatermarked :pthinking::kwave:

@PixyPersephone Here's a WIP I might finish it tomorrow and make changes if its not to your liking

Spoiler

38251e767a43d3a8b471cf1c4adbd75c.png.bfbfed5d86383b0f0ca4dbd0a78ab60f.png

• Love 1

@lSinny omg she is so cool ! :phearteyes:

just can you make her eyes purple with pink? And straight hair please uwu

Now i'm on the phone, i'll go to sleep too, good night hun ~ tomorrow (sunday) i'll start with your trade, because today i'll work all the day :psobbing:

@PixyPersephone hii~ owo

I’d really like Kaori in the fairy style >w<

Your ocs are so cute!! Would you like me to draw Merin or Starry Dragon? :o

9 hours ago, PixyPersephone said:

@ToyoziK Hi hun, ho i don't remember D: my memory is so bad like dory, sorry ~

i like your usual style! but for these oc's i'm looking for a different art styles n.n maybe in the future when i change my ocs ~

@Sabbu Hi there ~ omg i love your OCs ! i would love to trade with you :blove:

please let me know if you preffer a "fairy style" like my last 3 examples, the ych chibis, or an anime-ish style like my first 4 examples.
also id love to draw your ocs kaori, casimir or talloora, but if you have a favorite oc to draw in this trade, please let me know n.n ~ 

which one of my oc's do you wish to draw? please choose at least 2 for me to pick one n.n

@Adorelee Woo, that style is so cute ! can i do your first oc? the one with the pink hair n.n 

let me know if you preffer a "fairy style" (3 last dps), the ych chibis, or an anime-ish style (4 first dps) ~

which one of my oc's do you wish to draw? please choose at least 2 for me to pick one n.n

@Precures Wahh !! you are here, id love to trade with you sweetie n.n ! i really love your sweet-inocent style ♥

please let me know if you preffer a "fairy style" (3 last dps), the ych chibis, or an anime-ish style (4 first dps) ~ n.n

which one of my oc's do you wish to draw? please choose at least 2, so i can pick one n.n

note to everyone: sorry for my bad english :bhee:

awesome!!! 

i was thinking to do one of these because they are so cute: 

IMG_6849.PNG.c3b859d908a86e7aa1105b9ef8efc0e3.PNG IMG_6851.PNG.6d85a7d06d54620c3cd8cc4cdb396fed.PNG

and id love this style! :

IMG_6850.GIF.8365cbe35d52d7172a71051ce4356b1d.GIF

Hello c: would love to trade with you

Name on your DP: Carnation
expression: confident/seductive
refs: x
extra: none
anything you would love to see in: (like colors, things, idk c:) I would love some water in the background if possible, but if not that's okay c:
Your art examples:

5gvehemence.gif.c7d2322bb39050a68b784210c35f286a.gif12gwm.gif.f8755955c01553c31ed07b1869cd530a.gif10gwm.gif.0f26b9086650325909044af6a2de10dc.gif14gwm.gif.a6bc187c6014ae8a8ee999b6404bfe9d.gif

Thank you for considering, sorry if I don't match your style ;-;

• Love 1

@Precures OMG she is SUPER lovely :phearteyes:

Thank you sweetie ! I'll send my part via pm, but right now i'm in the job , please wait for me :kwave:

@Sabbu okey dokey hun ! I'll start tomorrow n.n and i'm not sure ;u; please choose you, and if you draw merin please do she with a LOT of flowers and petals, but if you draw please do she with a LOT of stars uvu ~

@Adorelee wah i can't decide :kwave: please choose 1 for me, if you draw starry make she with a lot of stars and clouds, but if you do my little bb with mint hair please add some colorful candies in the bg uwu ~

Okey dokey hun, i'll do in fairy style for lines, but i'll try other type of coloring more "soft" for this trade, its okay for you n.n? 

@Carnation don't need to say sorry ! Your art style is really beautiful! I'd love to trade with you n.n

Please let me know what style do you wish for my part: anime-ish, ych chibi, or fairy style n.n

Also please choose 2 of my ocs for this trade, so i can pick 1 :klovee:

• Love 1

@PixyPersephone Would you like an eye sparkle animation as well? Also I'll show the changes I made last night but I'm about to continue on it now :3

Spoiler

3b9fe9bbdb182d8e16fe03296fe777d6.png.548884ad4eabf98d8d439ae3a35e8f55.png

• Love 1

@lSinny yay ! Of course, i'll add your an animation too n.n ! She is looking so pretty ! :phearteyes: i just forgot one thing, can you be able to make her lips a little bit more thin please uwu? 

@PixyPersephone Are the lips good? Also style wise, artistic freedom cx I read that you're mixing and experimenting with em so do as you please ♥

Spoiler

39a6d64a6820c53e44635bc264a8e12b.png.bc8ceb390618605b1f259163bdb343c1.png

• Love 1

@PixyPersephone Anytime hun bun and would you like any changes before I do the animation? Last WIP btw :3

Spoiler

06db729eebeaa4c5062366866bc295cf.png.7f16ff881187ac6400dd29202b53fadb.png

• Love 1

@lSinny omg i love the result :klove:

Before the animation only 1 little thing, can you change the background tone to one super light lila? Or super light blue please?:blush:

@PixyPersephone Which one would you prefer the first or second :3

Spoiler

e577867f211861cc27643c196f1acb69.png.f9ce88b7e99faec74286df532f19ceb1.pnga7ea18e8c399f3923a529d1c7676b291.png.b8245828dcc5cf906d24aa3604b122de.png