Calastia

DESU DESU ⊹ Animation DP's ⊹ OPEN

1 minute ago, Calastia said:

@AkiraMinami here's a wip of the non animated version, once you let me know what changes and to continue, ill send another wip of the animated one. I was thinking of animating the cat to the smile in the ref is that's okay. Up to you :). 

I'm going to fix the hair, doesn't look as wavy.

image.png.94ce188e2383dcd799ad45309b556f33.png

I love it go ahead and continue whenever you can! Also I love the idea you have for the cat!~♥

@AkiraMinami here is the animated wip :) next step is coloring. i thought it was so cute to animate the cat lemme know if u like the cat too :oooKIT:

Akiraminami02wip.gif.68bec33068cfed05c59931039fd1d352.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Calastia said:

@AkiraMinami here is the animated wip :) next step is coloring. i thought it was so cute to animate the cat lemme know if u like the cat too :oooKIT:

Akiraminami02wip.gif.68bec33068cfed05c59931039fd1d352.gif

This is so amazing hehe I love it ♥

(its so amazing I had like 596 spelling errors) :lazeflirt:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Calastia said:

@AkiraMinami Order 1 complete on to the next ^-^ really liked how this turned out, hope u love it!

Akiraminami02F.gif.a08ddffb44bf881c63b723f592842b9b.gif

I love her!!!~♥

Ah, I don't mean to be a bother but if you find the time can you smooth out the transition on this one? 83951150_DPbyCalastiaGASR.gif.e082c58205155033f18e4c9568075ca0.gif

Edited by AkiraMinami
  • Like 1

@AkiraMinami YES I CAN! LOL i have to do it over so it might look slightly different but as long as its smooth. Ik its been bothering me too >_<...

• Like 1

@Shibis yea thanks for asking. im sending ur wip in a bit (less than 1 hr) and going to finish it under 24 hrs, so it'll be done by tonight or midnight! 

@AkiraMinami im doing ur dp over in animation, so it'll look a bit different, i tried smoothing it out without having to re-do it but photoshop is being a pain ;_;

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Calastia said:

@Shibis yea thanks for asking. im sending ur wip in a bit (less than 1 hr) and going to finish it under 24 hrs, so it'll be done by tonight or midnight! 

@AkiraMinami im doing ur dp over in animation, so it'll look a bit different, i tried smoothing it out without having to re-do it but photoshop is being a pain ;_;

No problem Dear, take your time. I just wanted to make sure everything was still alright, It'd been awhile since we'd seen you around. ♥

3 hours ago, Calastia said:

no problem!~♥

2 minutes ago, Calastia said:

@Shibis animated wip here, if its good to know will finish before midnight! :oooKIT:

Shibi02.gif.4df0172041495b83e31de1b95686dcf6.gif

Love this so so much!!

• Like 1

@Shibis quick couple of questions here, what type of pink are we talking about? i noticed u said pink collar, but do you want it in pastel pink or soft pink? Also, you didn't specify what color you want the outfit, so i'm going to assume u want it the same colors or do you want me to change it to pink like the collar? 

Last question! (i promise lol) what do you want the color of the little balls (sounds so gross LOL) on her hair to be?

@Shibis i did promise before midnight, just lemme know if the colors are okay and everything is good! I love how it came out :D

so kawaii <3 i added two, one with emoji and one without! :XDKIT: 

Shibi02noemoji.gif.44ba63444336ea2f1e525e249a837252.gifShibi02emoji.gif.d305cfe237b21f58424784c18ac4cccf.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :XDKIT:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Calastia said:

@Shibis i did promise before midnight, just lemme know if the colors are okay and everything is good! I love how it came out :D

so kawaii <3 i added two, one with emoji and one without! :XDKIT: 

Shibi02noemoji.gif.44ba63444336ea2f1e525e249a837252.gifShibi02emoji.gif.d305cfe237b21f58424784c18ac4cccf.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :XDKIT:

LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHES PERFECT

• Like 1

OC/REF: Del & Connor

MAIN TEXT: Connor & Del

WATERMARK: Servants x Hooligans

ANIMATION(s): in refs!

THEME: (gothic, cute, yandere..etc) goth & cute

PRICE: $20