Calastia

DESU DESU ⊹ Animation DP's ⊹ OPEN

@Hiroki double price for regular and animated expression. i can also do separate dp's of one and the other if you want to go that route as well. 

Do you do couples? If so what would the price be for this in couples: DP w/Expression Change + ALL ANIMATIONS INCLUDED: 20 USD (SALE)           

@AkiraMinami i can do couples in dp, would be double the price of that :). $40 for couple expression change + all animations dp including non animated and animated!

• Like 1

I have two single orders~

OC/REF: Tio♥

MAIN TEXT: Tio

WATERMARK: IshBaka

ANIMATION(s): All Animations. Effect: Yellow glow around body (like magic). Expression change from- sweet with blush,- to- yandere. 

THEME: Witchy

PRICE: $20

Order #2: for my bestie ♥ @Xphoria

OC/REF: Shibi & Bevi♥ (one character, with a bird pet.)

MAIN TEXT: Shibi

WATERMARK: Shibis

ANIMATION(s): All Animations. Effect:  Heartbeat. Expression change from- no blush, small closed smile, and eye open- to- blush, open mouth smile, closed eye, and heart like in inspiration photo under OC/REF.

THEME: Cute, Girly, Fantasy. (Shibi is a cyclops) 

PRICE: $20

Total: $40

Please let me know when/if you accept my order and I will send payment!~♥ Please provide us with WIPs along the way♥♥♥

Edited by AkiraMinami
Putting total of both, so I don't forget. Sending payment now!~♥

@AkiraMinamimy internet cut off during the storm >_> but i will send non animated wip now. I have yet to do the second order but here's a wip so far of the first. I will finish it later today after u give me the confirmation to continue. i want to send another wip when its animated too.

plus, is there a specific background you want or just go with the flow?

image.png.441acb5f837ff2f77c6e7c387848650b.png

Edited by Calastia

1 hour ago, Calastia said:

@AkiraMinamimy internet cut off during the storm >_> but i will send non animated wip now. I have yet to do the second order but here's a wip so far of the first. I will finish it later today after u give me the confirmation to continue. i want to send another wip when its animated too.

plus, is there a specific background you want or just go with the flow?

image.png.441acb5f837ff2f77c6e7c387848650b.png

She's perfect ♥

I'd like some kind of stars in the background, I think it would be cool, like a starry night sky. ^o^

Also I'm so sorry to hear about your internet. I would die if mine went out x-x

Edited by AkiraMinami
  • Like 1

@Xphoria @AkiraMinami wip for the second order, ill send another wip of the animated too and any ideas for background? 

hopefully it looks good, if there's something off just let me know and i'll fix it for you :)

image.png.2dbfe0491ec9f3c6f5b492be6f5cf7f3.png

• Like 1

@Calastia She looks amazing! Maybe a pink background with squiggles? Or whatever comes to mind~

Edited by Xphoria
  • Like 2