Graphic Arts Services & Requests
Sign in to follow this  
Alismora

Next Elite Feature

Descriptions in First Post  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which feature do you like best and would like to see added to Elite first?

• Internal shop banners/headers.
    • Colorized Usernames
    • Link Discord to your GASR account and receive a verified Elite status on GASR's server.

Hey Gasr,

We're still collecting feedback both from our feedback server on Discord (a link was sent to everyone on the forum via notification), through our Help & Feedback forum section, and our website suggestions page.  After some responses and an idea I had about how to go about it, I figured instead of shoving things into Elite without knowing if it's a feature you guys would like, why not just ask and put a vote to it?!

So, with that being said, there are 3 features currently on the table to bring to Elite. 

• Internal shop banners/headers.  You'll have a spot to upload an image that can be used to showcase what your shop is about, advertise within your shop, or to decorate!  This will be located at the very top of your shop, before your first post.
  • Colorized names.  You'll be able to choose a solid, static color for your username.  The option to allow users to have custom colors via inputted hex #'s or have a selection to choose from has yet to be determined.
  • Ability to link your discord to GASR and have an automatic verified Elite system for GASR's discord server.

You guys can vote on which one you'd like to receive first!

• Love 8

will we still have the sparkle effect? :psideeyes:

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Windows said:

will we still have the sparkle effect? :psideeyes:

Of course.  You guys voted and overwhelmingly wanted to keep the glitter.

:pthumbsup:

• Love 1
  • Upvote 1

:klove: These are all so dopeee. Can't wait for all of these. 

• Love 1

Gonna let this run until Monday to give it a full week, so make sure to vote and give your opinions if you've been putting it off!  (I can see we have an obvious winner, but want to give those people busy during the week a chance to vote this weekend.)

• Love 1

I feel like the colored names should stay for the admin/mods only c:

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Levudazed said:

I feel like the colored names should stay for the admin/mods only c:

I think that the colored names option is fair as long as the admin/mods are still identified by their banners.

1826b652bf5e5a0bb3faae307671b265.png

I feel like right now, it's clear who is elite, who isn't, and who is a mod/admin

3Gg2YpV.png

I feel like adding a whole bunch of random colors, will make it more disorganized. 

Just my opinion. 

• Love 3

I also realized that the mods/admin don't have their banner thing in mobile. Idk if they do for the app thing. zAp1uHU