Graphic Arts Services & Requests
Phantasmic

I wanna trade so i can have new art (Temp close)

@Phantasmic You're all good, take all the time you need again no rush hopefully it goes well for ya :cutethumbsup:

(edited)

Here ya go! I hope you like it, sorry I've been busy lately. @Phantasmic

SHAWN.jpg.cc05c665c7701402adacf2cf27493186.jpg1334839650_SHAWN(1).jpg.1efcb8cb0d2068ef5ebc058309aa4d11.jpg

Edited by frappechinno

@frappechinno@lSinny Ok so heres the deal: I got smacked with artblock. And so i havent had the motivation to do anything. Im going to temp close this shop but i will try to work on your guys orders when i have the time and energy. If you guys want to give me a deadline it might get me to work faster but keep in mind my aunt goes in for surgery (again .-.) (Also its not a feel sorry its her fault) and i will be taking care of my cousins again. 

But I will try to work on them if i can! 

and @frappechinno omg its so amazing <3 I will def use it once i finish all the orders

@Phantasmic Alrighty, it's all good lately I've been having art block and such so I understand x.x

@Phantasmic

He looks wonderful, no changes and its all good no need to apologize c:

It's perfectly fine ^^ It looks amazing thank you ♥