Graphic Arts Services & Requests
Phantasmic

I wanna trade so i can have new art (Temp close)

(edited)

Hi! I am wanting some new artworks because i havent gotten stuff i can use in like a year and ive changed since them.

My work: (Few examples because its a new style)

Spoiler

purple_pastel_by_shawnvel-dcev99j.pngemmy_wtmk_by_shawnvel-dcev9dg.png

What Im looking for: 

Drawings of myself https://sta.sh/21v28xiw9iv3

Text I want is Shawn

Follow gasr rules, dont start drawing unless i approve before, If i decline you its cause i probably am not interested in your oc or it might to be too hard.

Leave what you want drawn and your examples

Sorry if any rules are broken here (it might just be my paranoia too)

Edited by Phantasmic

@Phantasmic

Hello I'd love to trade with you with the new style you have going on ^^

https://prnt.sc/jvsgb6 < - that is likely the style you will get for my male in my cartoonish style rest of my art style is in my profile.

that is what you will likely get since males are not too easy for me! practice is needed lol

text: toyo

my ocs

On 6/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, ToyoziK said:

@Phantasmic

Hello I'd love to trade with you with the new style you have going on ^^

https://prnt.sc/jvsgb6 < - that is likely the style you will get for my male in my cartoonish style rest of my art style is in my profile.

that is what you will likely get since males are not too easy for me! practice is needed lol

text: toyo

my ocs

Sorry it took so long to respond i was busy hanging out with my cousin, Accepted, You can start whenever but i wont be able to start until probably sunday night at earliest.

One question about your art: Will this be colored or single color sketch? If its just the sketch thats fine ill still do yours im just curious.

Did this message seem too stern? 

@Phantasmic

no problem! sorry i took long myself I am not checking gasr 24/7. I will start today ^^. 
I am not too fussed when you start as long you update me people tend to go days or weeks without saying if anything happened on gasr when I trade lol.

I am truly not fussed on what I get how about we get coloured for each side? i'll send a wip in a while ^^ and do not worry about being stern better to be straightforward ^-^

@Phantasmic

ok here is a wip so far. I couldn't exactly tell what was on your tops in the pictures?? do you have something i can draw refs from that won't be too hard to draw? ^^

http://prntscr.com/jyu6np

pose wise might change ^^'

@ToyoziK I usually just wear a black t shirt or a red and white striped one, and what is it im holding? But i will probably start later today as soon as we send my friend home.

@Phantasmic

your holding a bunny i'll see what i can to do fix it lol.

no problemo i'll take that into consideration.

(edited)

@ToyoziK so i am going to do Osun but i dont know which pose you want (As you can see number 4 i doodled a face and 2 and 3 are pretty much the same but i had them in my saved sketch layers for her?)

2050718513_osuntoyozik.png.e86184362d69eaea206ad09f8f34511c.png

Edit: I forgot to upload the friggin file x.x i need to go to bed

Edited by Phantasmic

@Phantasmic

ooh I love the '3' and '4' one! i'll take the third pose look.

get some sleep dude! 

@ToyoziK Well i got part of it finished. I was so frustrated with trying to do a body for 3 i just went with 4 butScreenshot_5.png.1ef8db58bf0c6a42f53da95482358d63.png

But im part way done. Lot to go but imma take a break for tonight and work on it tomorrow

@Phantasmic

ooh she looks amazing! i'm taking a break from my end. It just does not look good on my end to me. i will get back to yours soon ^^

@ToyoziK nope thats perfect, im still working on my end but i wont be able to do much until mondayish because tonight im not gonna be home for very long and tomorrow theres a big festival were going to that probably will take all day and im gonna be too tired to do anything by the time i get home. Imma be out til around 11 or 12 tonight after leaving at 3 so. Ill get what i can done today but it wont be much.

@Phantasmic

that is perfectly fine! you have plans. I am not in a rush ^^. 

do you want a dp as well with the full art for both of us? or you just want a dp

@ToyoziK Hey im still not done because ive spent most of the past week and a half out of town so ive had no time to get on the computer to draw but hopefully i can get it dome within the next week. I dont want to rush it too bad and give you unfinished garbage you know? 

@Phantasmic

no biggie! I am not fussed. take your time and keep me updated on where you are in the process like you are doing now ^^

@Phantasmic

hey! I just saw this now thought i had been following this thread. whoa it looks good so far especially the hair! ^^

@ToyoziK I got a minor concussion (I went swimming and hit my head on a diving stand while getting out so i need to take it easy for the next few days, I will try to work on it as much as i can, Im actually near done, i have to do the clothes and the headpiece and ill be done. But i should be done by sometime next week.

I am so sorry this is taking so long. I didnt realize I would be so busy this summer.