Katnipxo

Feelings Thread (v2)

Spoiler

I literally just want to make credits on IMVU to gift people because I always wanna gift people but can't because I have no money to get credits and I can't even upload my premades and it is driving me absolutely crazy because all I want is to sell my artwork that I've worked so hard on :( But GASR is being difficult and it's so confusing and ugh 50 posts is way too much and my posts keep getting merged and I'm like bruh why so then I'm only getting 1 post count for 2 or 3 posts and i'm just so pissy now like wtf i just wanna sell my premade IMVU dps rhEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler

Also my back hurts and I really just wanna sell my DPs riperoni

7 hours ago, Latex said:

happy i learned to take charge and finally end a toxic friendship. i really need to learn to stand up for myself, there’s so many times in my past where i regret not speaking up.  

a friend is coming back from his break and he seems to be doing a lot better. i missed him and hope things remain somewhat similar. 

getting my nails done tomorrow; maybe a blue color. or burgundy for the fall? 

ily @Alex

burgundy 100% :kittymochatchi:

13 hours ago, Latex said:

happy i learned to take charge and finally end a toxic friendship. i really need to learn to stand up for myself, there’s so many times in my past where i regret not speaking up.  

a friend is coming back from his break and he seems to be doing a lot better. i missed him and hope things remain somewhat similar. 

getting my nails done tomorrow; maybe a blue color. or burgundy for the fall? 

ily @Alex

IM SO PROUD OF U AND ILY MORE

• Like 1

Spoiler

Consistently feeling like I’m walking on eggshells at my brother’s family’s home. I help take care of my nephew and was asked to pick up some dress up clothes for picture day before dropping him off at preschool. I had an hour and a half to get him new clothes, breakfast, and to school. Had to travel around two different stores to find what he needed and it was just a big run around. To make the story short because of that I got home late and my sister in law ended up being late/missing her meeting. Had all this been done earlier in the week when his parents knew today was picture day we wouldn’t even be in this situation. I am so frustrated because I feel like I am at fault all the time for things I shouldn’t be or for things that were not within my control.

I don’t normally vent frustration here but I am at my wits ends and needed to write a feels :kmeh:

Feeling, kinda stressed about work! Irritated bcs of my ex and his new girlfriend but happy cause I'm going to watch a movie with my  boy! Idk I'm kinda wierd..?:gross:

I don't know why I even think of him still or anyone who has forgotten and left me. It is so annoying. I wish I had any friend who would ACTUALLY want to hang out with me and talk to me. Someone who wouldn't pretened to care or like me... But I feel lonelier than ever. These bad feelings are choking me... I feel fear and deep loneliness and emptiness. 

• Sad 1

Trump wants to withdraw from the Paris agreement, which essentially is meant to reduce harmful emissions to our planet. 

Not only this, but his lack of knowledge about

global warming is concerning to say the least. At first he believed it was a con developed by the Chinese government. We now retracts that statement, only to replace it with the notion that global warming will reverse itself, or simply “go back”. 

I cant believe this is our president. Us, and our planet, is doomed. I am sad. 

:lazetears:

• Sad 1

it's such a mixed bag when you want to give someone another chance and right as you're ready to you get information about how they prob cheated on u and they shit talked you while dating you

so wonderful

i hate this feeling

so i recently ended a relationship cause throughout the relationship, he straight up ignored me and ended up ghosting me two weeks before i ended it. he didn't even reply to me telling him i wanted to break up. but i hate how much it still affects me, how much i still care for the man, but he just doesn't care at all, and i can't help but wonder exactly how much am i worth? am i really that easily disposed of? ahhh especially with past events, this just doesn't help my case. ;w; and now, he's prancing back into our group of friends, pretending i don't exist, and just.. just having a good time. while i sit here miserably and silent and just bleh ahhh ;w;w; sighh

(edited)

I'm losing interest in anything and everything.
I only care about myself, my needs and my money.
I haven't genuinely loved anyone in 3 years, they all piss me off.
I also ditched half of my friends out of my life because.... I could.

I think I'm oficially broken with no hope left. :wauhhh:

Edited by pox

I convinced myself that 48hrs is enough to do a project that had 3 weeks of allotted time. :fingerguns:

this sounds bad and all but I like started at 1pm and I'm almost done soo 

Spoiler

sobs

(edited)

ugghh just let me be ifrjnesidossb

Edited by Jahh

i have so many intense feelings of love right now.

my boyfriend makes me so happy!! and feel cared for and loved!! and i, aaa.

i'm just happy that things have gotten better, and our relationship that was struggling and almost running it's course is better and full of love.

today was his birthday and i had a lot of happy moments with him.

i'm so sad he's leaving later today to go back home, aaa. i wish i could be with him forever.

asdfgh 

QaJyjXw.jpg

• Like 1

I wish I could forget that person, I wish I never met him!

Ugh, I hate this feeling but everything he does it hurts me and I can't do anything about that becaus that's not in my hands.

I hate hate hate this!

I have someone but how can I have someone if still hurt me this much? :lazerollcry:

I'm so confused with myself I don't know what I can do bcs I've tryed everything, I don't even see him for a long time.. and wtf!

that type of sad where your chest hurts

Spoiler

ok so i was trying on vr equipment for our game animations and my friends were strapping the straps to my feet and i couldnt balance well so my fUCKING crush gets his DUMBASS UP FROM HIS OWN SEAT ACROSS THE ROOM and asks to hold his hand to balance me. now listen i was standing in front of a table, i could have balance myself with that but i said YEET (i said it in my mind not to him) and grabbed his hand and i got to hold it for like 7 minutes (his hand was warm and soft and large and then in the middle of it I had to hold both his hands and Im so glad i didnt fart from nervousness) and i feel stupid for being giddy about this cuz im 21 but jesus >:^))

i try my hardest to be as fake masculine as i can but in that moment i was like "uwu heehehete uwu help me"

i just had to get that out because i couldnt believe it. i like him so much and im so sad >:^)))))

I've cryed two times today, one at work another at home!

I think my depression is coming back but I don't want her to walk in again! :lazerollcry:specially because of that shity person!!