Astronomy

☆ G A L A X I E S ☆ V.4 ☆ | [2/2]

Style (1 or 2): 1
Screenies:  xxx
Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): 
Text: Reagan and a version with sleepy s1oth(this is for me because i use dps outside imvu too), then a version with Shironami (the other person in the screenie)
Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):  Blinking if possible?
Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc):  just a paci
Final price: 17.50 (with blinking), 16( without)
PayPal email: will pm

@Ryry accepted! Do you want them both blinking? If so that's $3 extra cause effects are priced per avatar. And the pacifier should be in her mouth?

PICKUP: @Ryry - I already sent you the invoice as I have your email from an earlier purchase :klovee: 

ryryc2s_by_rookiequeen-dbnwc54.gif

Edited by Astronomy

@Astronomy paid! xxx

was also wondering if you could watermark it with the desired texts at the top and bottom too and if its possible to add a bow the same as the child on the adult if not its okay

@Ryry yeah I can watermark them both! As for bow, it'd be 99% out of the screenshot so that's a no ;; 

Style (1 or 2): Style 1. 
Screenies:  screeniestoCHOOSEfrom
Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): big, teased up ( ref for hair: Here BEETLEJUICE
Text: Kinley... or. funny play on beetlejuice "BeetleKinley"
Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None): The flashing in the gif, if you can make that happen. i would like to keep the grin, showing the teeth, as he is in the picture. and the moss/mold growing on the side of his face. as well as of course the stripe suit and super dark eyes. ( I tried to match the best i could on the screenies. ) 
Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc): A tombstone background if possible. Not a big want, but, still it would be cute.
Final price: $9.50
PayPal email: brooke_howard89@yahoo.com

Edited by Heirlooms

Heyy :k3: I get paid in a few days and i was wondering if you would feel like making me a banner for my home page?  I wouldn't ask you to do anything full body probably just upper body but I guess I just wanted to know if you'd be up for something like that?  I really love your work :bthanks:

@Paokalani hey! I accept big art requests yeah and the pricing depends on how much avatar is in the picture and how complex in general the look is but normally it's around $20-$25

I got two coming your way and than a family picture so that last one be a big art. Than possibly a couple one. But the two are going to be individual @Astronomy

@Astronomy

Style (1 or 2): 2
Screenies: xoxo  
Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): N/A
Text: Hera with givenchydolly as watermark
Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None): None
Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc): It's a witchy / halloween theme for this dp and I'd like to add a crow on her right shoulder 
Final price: $5
PayPal email: Will pm if accepted 

Edited by Hera
Updated screenies