Astronomy

☆ G A L A X I E S ☆ V.4 ☆ | [2/2]

(edited)

Untitled-ANI.gif

☆ Welcome to G A L A X I E S ! ☆

My name is Kelli and I'm here to offer you custom DP's and avatar art. I've been in the IMVU art circle since 2010 and I've come a long way from my starting point. I'm pretty much self-taught as I don't have the patience to follow tutorials so it's been all experimenting with things until they look fine to me.

Galaxies has been in existence since beginning of GASR and this is its fourth reincarnation.

My tools of trade are my trusty Wacom pen tablet, Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop CS6.

G A L A X I E S ☆ V. 5

style O N E / edit

Enhancement of the avatar - facial features etc are kept same, skin is shiny and the DP overall is with a sharper quality.

SHred by rookiequeenCappap by rookiequeenHeterherh by rookiequeenLauryn3 by rookiequeen

F O R M
STYLE ONE

STYLE ONE
Screenshots:

Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots):

Text:

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):

Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc):

Final price:

PayPal email

style T W O / repaint
More softer and painty and with less shine to it.

Evs by rookiequeenshinzo_by_rookiequeen-dcmiq4w.gif&key=bfmary_by_rookiequeen-dc5sx3r.gif&key=5edfRl122 by rookiequeen

F O R M
STYLE TWO

STYLE TWO
Screenshots:

Text:

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):

Final price:

PayPal email:

M Y S T E R Y

Give me a general theme (for example Christmas, witchy, demon) and I will decide what to create. I'll take the screenshot, choose the look and surprise you.

Ll1 by rookiequeenMystery5 by rookiequeenpantgodd_by_rookiequeen-dcxb88g.gifSpakrlk by rookiequeen

F O R M
MYSTERY

MYSTERY
Theme: 

Text:

Skin/Hair/Eye color: 

Extra (Animation / Surprise animation / Speedpaint / None):

Final price:

PayPal email:

P R I C E S
PayPal Payment Only

E X T R A
Animation & Effects

O R D E R I N G
Information

STYLE ONE - 6 USD

STYLE TWO - 8 USD

MYSTERY - 10 USD

Couple DPs are double the price 
I don't take couple orders for Mystery DPs!

---------------------

G A L A X I E S does not accept IMVU credits as payment.
---------------------
I'll send you an invoice myself to the e-mail you provide in the form (or through PMs if you'd prefer). You'll get an e-mail with a link to pay and can then choose whether to use a credit card or your PayPal account.

Below is a list of available animations. I also offer youtube speedpaints.

All effects are priced per avatar - for example if you order a couple DP and want them both blinking, it'll be $3 extra.

For mystery DPs, you can choose the surprise animation option and I'll pick something myself.
Click on the animation name to see what it looks like!

------------------------------------------

Sparkling eyes - $0.60

Glowing eyes - $1.00

Blinking/winking - $1.50

Glitch - $2

Floating particles - $2 (cannot be paired with other animations)

Youtube speedpaint - $4

------------------------------------------

Each DP has one text included in the price. Each additional text version is $0.20

G A L A X I E S does not have a wait list of any sort, please wait until there is an open slot to post your order.
My shop only has TWO (2) slots at any given time - please check back for openings.

---------------------

S L O T S ( 2/ 2 )

☆Tantalize☆

☆Veira☆
---------------------
If you have any questions about your order, feel free to post them in this shop thread or PM!

R U L E S

☆ PRETTY PLEASE GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE SCREENSHOT TO CHOOSE FROM! ☆

You're more than welcome to point out which screenshot you like the most and I'll prioritize that. This is especially important for couple screenshots that can be wonky sometimes and often require me to cut and paste parts in from other screenshots.

☆ Big, shadowless screenies, png format ☆

Use the *hiresnobg command to take a screenie. If you don't have screenies, you can ask me to use my own.

☆ I generally finish a commission in the 24-36 hours timeframe and rarely go over this time. ☆

Unless I have multiple big commissions that might take time. I do have a full-time job outside GASR, though, so there might be some delays. I always try my best to finish orders quickly.

☆ If you haven't picked up your dp after 5 days, I'll sell it as a premade. ☆

If you don't like your DP, just let me know. You don't have to buy it if you don't want to. I'll use it as a premade. If some reason you can't pay straight away, let me know and I can hold the DP for you but for no more than 5 days.

☆ Try to be as specific as possible in your forms so I know exactly what to do. ☆

I can't read minds so asking for changes after the DP is done means more work for me and more waiting for you.

☆ I accept kid avatars, mild/medium gore such as cuts/bruising and blood, any gender couples. ☆

I don't do AP art, animals (they're cute but I'm incapable of drawing them ;;). If you have a request that's not listed and you're unsure if I'll accept it, just ask.

☆ Please place only one order at a time.☆

I work on a first come first serve basis which means if you order 2 or more DPS at once the people behind you will have to wait longer. You're welcome to place another order after I've finished your first one, of course!

@Ambiance

S H O P  M O N I T O R

runapink2_by_rookiequeen-dc1ymxe.gif

Ambiance keeps an eye out on this thread for fun (what a nerd right) so if she asks you to change something up in your form like take screenshots in a shadowless room or lets you know that you ordered at the wrong time, you can trust her judgement on that.

This shop was designed by the talented Pantone@GASR. Thank you!

Support me:
galxlxubanner_zpshi9rlqpb_by_rookiequeen

Edited by Astronomy
  • Like 8

Need to post in your topic too to add the blending of our dps together

good luck and enjoy your vacay!!

39 minutes ago, Pey said:

Need to post in your topic too to add the blending of our dps together

good luck and enjoy your vacay!!

Yesss the purple aesthetic has been achieved <333 Thankyouuu uwu

13 minutes ago, kiisiiebabiiee said:

yess.. I found your shop again <3

Hi hi! Welcome back :aww:

I'm so in on the 2nd September!

ooh snap I'm so on the hype train :dance:

Style (1 or 2): Style 2
Screenies: SCREENIE
Text: Just leave it blank for now, im deciding on changing my name. 
Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):  Blinking
Final price: $6.50
PayPal email: brooke_howard89@yahoo.com

.. Can you add detail to the flowers and the crown choker. Maybe a scar ( That's hardly visible with a "g" on it )

Edited by Heirlooms
to add last question/comment

I AM OPEN FOR ORDERS! 

@Heirlooms i wrote in first post to not post any forms until I'm back buuut I'll let it slide this time cause you've been supporting my shop for so long uwu. Added you to slots! Can  you elaborate on the scar? 

omgggg. im sorry! -- So you arent opening til the 2nd still? ( I mean i see that you are, now. You know i dont have any kind of rush LOL.  )

The scar can be on the boob/clavicle, hardly visible ( Almost like a white tattoo on pale skin? ) With a scroll font "G"?

Style (1 or 2): 1
Screenies: click
Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): As shown in the screenies.
Text: Pey
Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None): None
Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc): She's an OC - all the information for her is here
Final price: $8?
PayPal email: peeeeyton@hotmail.co.uk

@Pey OMG girl <3 i will make the best purple ombre i've ever done just you wait 

• Like 1

PICKUP: @Pey

sshdfgd I hope I did hera justice :droolymad:

Peys by rookiequeen

Edited by Astronomy