Cain

[2018] Ramadan Celebration

Task 4:

A drawing/poem depicting the end of the celebration. This can include a self-reflection of your progress throughout Ramadan, and/or inclusion of the new positivity you have brought into your life.

Spoiler

No longer shield your eyes 

Face the negativity with a smile

When I breathe

I'll breathe colours

Rather than the past

I'll look forward

Forgiving the past

Just like the saying goes

"Forgive but never forget"

Taught me a lesson

That i'll never forget

So that i'll live without fear

and smile another day

• Love 2

Last task. I'm reflecting on the progress I've made in the last few months

in regards to my depression.

Though I'm no where near the light at the end of the tunnel,

I'm closer than I ever was before.

Spoiler

sdfsdfs.png.acbdb3b2110c9b94571cbf9f9e5f3f07.png

• Love 2

last task

this helped me realize that it'll always get better

yesterday until now

Spoiler

one day you'll wake up

and it won't hurt as much

things won't improve overnight

but there will come a time

when you'll look back on

what used to make you sad

and you'll laugh

because whatever was meant

to destroy you

will have made you a little bit stronger

• Love 1

For the last task ;_; Didn't manage to do other task but I really wanna do something for this event :lazetears:  thought about how I keep being distant to everyone lately and it's been bothering me a lot. So I really wanna get better at handling things in life and be be grateful for every little things that I have right now.

Spoiler

ramadan.jpg.0ea920ab4985816816c6e225c587a994.jpg

wow why's my smol canvas quality really bad lol

• Love 3

Spoiler

I did great in presenting final report to my supervisor yesterday, and she praised me. Im feelin a lot confident now, there's one more presentation left next week so I'm trying my best !!!!!

ramdan3.png.7618f15e4c0717eb939e0d7917681987.png

@MayVenn duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude so deep. Love ya drawing and ya we're strugglin the same thing, lets be strong togetha 

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Daedae said:
  Hide contents

I did great in presenting final report to my supervisor yesterday, and she praised me. Im feelin a lot confident now, there's one more presentation left next week so I'm trying my best !!!!!

ramdan3.png.7618f15e4c0717eb939e0d7917681987.png

@MayVenn duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude so deep. Love ya drawing and ya we're strugglin the same thing, lets be strong togetha 

yes, deeper, qila, deeper!  jk, omg sorry lmao. Your latest task submission remind me of raya already. Lets be stronk, all the best for you :cutefingergun:

• Love 2

Open eyes,

Fresh new smile,

standing tall for I know its all alright.

Storms have come and also passed;

swords were drawn but battles were left behind.

Blooms of Peace have blossomed from the ashes of this year and frienships found have grown so near.

Some left us behind but its alright because those who stand by are “ride or die.” Take a breathe, let go of the past; its time to face forward and live your life.

• Love 2

(edited)

something i've brought into my life is probably traditional drawing. tbh i hate traditional media other than watercolor LOL.

but i wanna try something new 'cause it's super conveient to have something to do when i'm out LOL.

it's kinda sloppy cause i did it with like no lighting at like 4am, but i'm pretty happy about it 😄

here's the ref

Y7lfxGy.jpg

Edited by Emily
  • Love 4

I sent this in a message to an EC earlier today explaining why I wasn't able to submit my entry yesterday. I have 0 internet connection at my house as I live in the middle of nowhere. x.x I hope it's not too late to submit and get my points because I've had this piece done since the start of the last task, I just haven't had a way to upload it! 😞

Ramadan has reminded me to stay true to myself for who, and what I am...whatever that may be. I've had a more positive outlook on my life and myself, and I thought I would represent that with this sunny (somewhat) self portrait. Self-love is important, as it's a quality we should all have for ourselves. 

Thank you for letting me participate in such a wonderful event. ❤️

lllllllblack.png.5883daff5e40f39522d0ded6e3dcbd0d.png

• Love 1

So this concludes the Ramadan Event on GASR!

Thank you all so much for participating and sharing your beautiful artwork and poetry with us. But even more so for sharing your experiences, thoughts, and love. As cheesy as that may sound!

I really do hope you all gained something from this event, made some new friends, and got sum loveeeeee. :phearteyes:  

The participation badge will be granted to everyone who got at least 4 points:

wowmore.gif

The completion badge will be granted to everyone who got 10 points and above:

eewa3.gif

I hope you guys will continue to enjoy the rest of Ramadan since although the event on GASR is over, it still continues until June 14th this year!

If you do not receive your badge in a few days please do let me know!

• Love 6