Graphic Arts Services & Requests

As a guest, you cannot access certain features or browse the website ad-free.  We encourage you to create a free account to unlock everything GASR has to offer!

As a member of GASR you can:

• Full access to all areas, including the forum, store, user marketplace, and more
    • Enjoy a full browsing experience without ads
    • Showcase, promote, sell, and share your art with fellow artists and art enthusiasts alike
    • Sell digital prints and other file based downloads of your work and/or resources
    • Join in community wide events hosted by GASR and members
    • Participate in a growing art community that caters to all artists regardless of skill, medium, or preferred niche

Become a GASRian!

princepol

\\ K O R O N A \\ Full Slots

princepol    124

@Fujoshi; OMG YESSS I'M GLAD 

+ I assume you mean her hair? but i wouldn't mind making her taller if that's it haha 

++ it took me a lot trial and error til I get to the part where i think it matches the description haha. It's nice cuz it helps with my character designing skills 

+++ hahah it's not really much of a pain because I noticed how most of the intricate details go to the lotuses and the rest is easy to work with so it all balances out. 

++++ no worries man, I'll do my best hehehe

+++++ yaas the face I'm pretty much hooked to Joan Cornella's comics atm (despite it being really dark and brutal) 

I'll update you soon bb <333 

• Like 1

Egyptian    137
16 hours ago, princepol said:

@Fujoshi; wip for u 

BOI

BOIIIIIIII diao chan come thruuuuuu

Oh dynasty warrior vibes come through!!! My username on League is actually Zhenji, LMAO :icry:

princepol    124
1 minute ago, Egyptian said:

Oh dynasty warrior vibes come through!!! My username on League is actually Zhenji, LMAO :icry:

SCREAMING ZHENJI IS ONE OF MY MAINS SAD THAT HER FLUTE IS GONE IN DW9 THO BUT STILL 

and i have a folder full of zhong hui fan art if u didn't kno my life 

i'm being a total nerd right now rip 

tumblr_mtx36nbae11qjyd5do1_500.gif.c72613a810d383ef166b3be7d4eb1e0b.gif

• Like 1

Fujoshi    62
4 hours ago, princepol said:

@Fujoshi; OMG YESSS I'M GLAD 

+ I assume you mean her hair? but i wouldn't mind making her taller if that's it haha 

++ it took me a lot trial and error til I get to the part where i think it matches the description haha. It's nice cuz it helps with my character designing skills 

+++ hahah it's not really much of a pain because I noticed how most of the intricate details go to the lotuses and the rest is easy to work with so it all balances out. 

++++ no worries man, I'll do my best hehehe

+++++ yaas the face I'm pretty much hooked to Joan Cornella's comics atm (despite it being really dark and brutal) 

I'll update you soon bb <333 

+Haha, I think her hair looks good, I meant body, but honestly I think she looks pretty amaze as she is rn

++ Baww, well in the end you nailed it =D

+++You're going to be a master and so sick of drawing lotuses by the time your done with her probs

++++ I believe in youuu

+++++ Can't say I've heard of that but I shall Google it (cause dark and brutal =B...though that face looks more like a meme)

Ayyy, I can't wait!