Graphic Arts Services & Requests

Alismora

April 2018 - Release Notes

Kelsey    690

I really like the first option with the report system. Sometimes things might not be a against the rules, but you want to shine light on someone's comment to the moderators, so I respect that x10. 316647377500897280.png.d855a559b24b14d75e3a13a51ad0bc1c.png 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mya    591

@Alismora I wasn’t sure if this is a new feature but it’s telling me I can’t react to anymore posts today, do we have  a limit???

Alismora    4,755
2 hours ago, Mya said:

@Alismora I wasn’t sure if this is a new feature but it’s telling me I can’t react to anymore posts today, do we have  a limit???

There's always been a limit.  20 for members and 40 for Elites.

• Thanks 2

Finn    140

Will you be removing the "Samples of my art" section from the profile page, since we have the gallery now?

Alismora    4,755
20 hours ago, Finn said:

Will you be removing the "Samples of my art" section from the profile page, since we have the gallery now?

No, since no one is required to submit to the Gallery.

@gbKux1J.png Elite @Member

There have been some concerns brought to our attention regarding Radar by numerous members, more specifically people spamming it trying to sell premades when they a) already have a shop or b) they don't have 50+ posts.

While we're working to find a solution to b, there is already a built-in solution to a.  If you do not want to see status updates made by people you don't care to see status updates from, please go to your settings and turn on the "From who I'm following" setting so that your radar feed will only show status updates from people you follow and not the entire GASR population!

877cc64639d866d8a89c50fde16bc9d7.gif

• Like 3

Alismora    4,755

As of April 5, 2018, all members will be required to have 50 posts or more, the same limit imposed on the premade section, in order to make status updates.  This is due to members who were abusing Radar in order to sell premades to bypass the restriction.

• Like 5

Alismora    4,755

Update: As of today, Tapatalk will no longer work for GASR.  Their plugin is outdated and there is no ETA on when a new one will be available.  The current plugin is throwing errors and not letting members log into their accounts if they weren't already logged in.  We'll re-enable it once a new plugin is released from Tapatalk.

Sorry about this.  One of the more reasons we're still planning on having our own dedicated app.

• Like 1

Hope    573

I'm not sure IF that's a possibility. But I've wanted to ask it anyway. 

I'm sure many people love and appreciate the phone emotes. But I personally am not a phone emoji addict, and I know many that aren't either. They're a neat addition, but I like Gasr's emotes way better and am a bit sad that they have been pushed into the background. 

You now have to scroll for ages to get to them. On my phone that's an absolute nightmare because that keeps jumping me around on the page for whatever reason- and on my computer I don't get nice results for them either.

Is there a possibility to get the gasr emotes back in focus and at the top of the emoji list and push the phone emojis back, or to seperate them completely? 

I know I'm not the only one who would love that, but I thought if I don't voice my opinion then it maybe doesn't cross your thoughts.

I just think it's more practical that way. I mean every phone has phone emojis. But gasr has awesome emojis on its own- let's be honest- better ones. Lol. 

SO really wanted to ask this. If its's not possible or too much work I understand. 

• Like 5

Alismora    4,755
2 hours ago, Hope said:

I'm not sure IF that's a possibility. But I've wanted to ask it anyway. 

I'm sure many people love and appreciate the phone emotes. But I personally am not a phone emoji addict, and I know many that aren't either. They're a neat addition, but I like Gasr's emotes way better and am a bit sad that they have been pushed into the background. 

You now have to scroll for ages to get to them. On my phone that's an absolute nightmare because that keeps jumping me around on the page for whatever reason- and on my computer I don't get nice results for them either.

Is there a possibility to get the gasr emotes back in focus and at the top of the emoji list and push the phone emojis back, or to seperate them completely? 

I know I'm not the only one who would love that, but I thought if I don't voice my opinion then it maybe doesn't cross your thoughts.

I just think it's more practical that way. I mean every phone has phone emojis. But gasr has awesome emojis on its own- let's be honest- better ones. Lol. 

SO really wanted to ask this. If its's not possible or too much work I understand. 

We didn't do it, Invision did.  They're now default and the custom ones show up after.

You can always bypass them quickly tho by choosing a category.

507bf5ff72f536d98da90c127419c32b.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope    573

Awh man now I'm sad lol. I mean I kinda expected that it can't be changed but I've had minimal hope that it could've.

Yeah I know switching to categories is a thing haha. Just lags for me so I've thought I'd ask. 

Thanks tho!

Alismora    4,755

April 10 Update

• Like reaction no longer disappears on posts.
  • Random attachments no longer appear on posts.
  • Twitch embeds no longer autoplay when linked.
  • Gallery menus have been slightly modified.
  • Other minor improvements

Again, if you find anymore, please report it in the beta section if you're Elite or in this topic!

Everyone @ me when the likes weren't showing up.

DaYxMMEUQAE3SB2.png

• Like 3

Plague    328

I have a really stupid question, but I use gasr on chrome mostly via my phone and whenever I go to check my notifications. Most of the time I end up signing out because the notification bell is close to the sign out button. 

Is there any way it could be move down a tad or is that impossible. I thought I'd ask as I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue or if it's just me. It could just be my chubby fingers tbh xD

💕

it's not a bug so I can't call it one and I had no idea where else to ask Screenshot_20180411-184508.jpg.5904cd362bbaf3ac6b797e49d0b2060f.jpg

Aleksander    154

This either gonna be one of three things: 1. Gasr hates me | 2. its a bug | 3. I'm being stupid and i dont see the requirements for this.

But even thought I have the "enable status updates checked" I dont have anywhere in my activity tab to write on.

TPNNmDM.png

neRmnpR.png

;n; cryalot

i'v been running around trying to figure how do i update my status xD

Will    267
9 minutes ago, Aleksander said:

This either gonna be one of three things: 1. Gasr hates me | 2. its a bug | 3. I'm being stupid and i dont see the requirements for this.

But even thought I have the "enable status updates checked" I dont have anywhere in my activity tab to write on.

;n; cryalot

i'v been running around trying to figure how do i update my status xD

I just tried this out myself. Did you click the "save" button at the very bottom of the page? You have to scroll all the way down before you can see it.

Aleksander    154
20 minutes ago, Will said:

I just tried this out myself. Did you click the "save" button at the very bottom of the page? You have to scroll all the way down before you can see it.

Yea Iv clicked the save buttons plenty of time as i enable the status updates everytime i edit my profile. Nothing rly happens.