Alismora

Official GASR Forum Discord

Hello there, all links to the discord are invalid on this thread. Could I an invite please?

13 hours ago, Nihilist said:

Hello there, all links to the discord are invalid on this thread. Could I an invite please?

Hello!

I checked both the link in the first post and the discord button in the bottom-left corner of the website.  Both are currently active and working. 

6 hours ago, Alismora said:

Hello!

I checked both the link in the first post and the discord button in the bottom-left corner of the website.  Both are currently active and working. 

The links says expire for me... http://prntscr.com/mrjs06 ... As for the button in the bottom left corner of the screen. It doesn't work for me.

@Nihilist

Your screenshot also shows that you may not have permission to join.  I just checked both again and they are both indeed still working.  I had a few people leave the server and rejoin using those links as well to confirm they were working.  I cannot generate a new permanent link as it defaults back to this new one.  You need to be logged into Discord, be registered for more than 30 minutes, and have a verified discord account to join our server.

https://discord.gg/tEXHm7a  < That is the link in the first post and the link on the button.