40% Off Elite Sale - Use Coupon ELITE40 at Checkout! Read more... ×
Graphic Arts Services & Requests
Martinus

Martinus' Custom Shop - [CLOSED] [ 3/8 SLOTS ] Working on commissions

9 hours ago, Martinus said:

Vzl2VTL.jpg

There she is again hehe. :kcheeks:

Are the bangs the correct length this way?

Perfect! ;D Yes.

(edited)

@TouhouDropping this here before I'm off to bed. <3

P9iDkMg.gif

Edited by Martinus

10 minutes ago, Martinus said:

@TouhouDropping this here before I'm off to bed. <3

P9iDkMg.gif

It looks bootiful :bfahh: Could you remind me the price again, I think I remember posting this form when the price was on sale for around $30 or something, I can't exactly remember. :lazepeek:And I may or may not be able to send payment until next Friday 8/10 just to be safe with my balance. Would that be alright with you? I can totally wait until then to get the finished piece later :) ♥ :lazedances:

• Love 1

I'm glad you like her aaa. :bfahh: It was indeed 30$ with the discount for all those who ordered during that period. :walove: I can understand you might not get the payment ready straight away considering I was on a three weeks hiatus and I came back rather sporadic. :bcri:

I will not be home from the 6th till the 11th, so depending on when you pay I can deliver your watermarked DP's the soonest on the 12th of August then. :kcheeks:

Next up is going to be Kira for Alismora. <3

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Martinus said:

I'm glad you like her aaa. :bfahh: It was indeed 30$ with the discount for all those who ordered during that period. :walove: I can understand you might not get the payment ready straight away considering I was on a three weeks hiatus and I came back rather sporadic. :bcri:

I will not be home from the 6th till the 11th, so depending on when you pay I can deliver your watermarked DP's the soonest on the 12th of August then. :kcheeks:

Next up is going to be Kira for Alismora. <3

Sounds good c: I'll try to send it around 8/10-8/12 then ♥

(edited)

@Alismora Kim K hu?! :sideeyeha:

TIkSxMY.png

Early wip for you, her hair is going to be a lottt more longer, puffy and curly once I get to it. <3

Edited by Martinus
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Martinus said:

@Alismora Kim K hu?! :sideeyeha:

TIkSxMY.png

Early wip for you, her hair is going to be a lottt more longer, puffy and curly once I get to it. <3

SCREAM!!!!  I AM PARTIALLY BLIND RN AND I CAN STILL SEE HOW AMAZING SHE’S LOOKING!!!

• Love 2

(edited)
20 hours ago, Alismora said:

SCREAM!!!!  I AM PARTIALLY BLIND RN AND I CAN STILL SEE HOW AMAZING SHE’S LOOKING!!!

Oooof that makes me happy I'm gonna make her so fabulous tbh. :ooooo: I wanted to get both you and Touhou's pieces done but now there's an awkward break in it. :NOOOOO:

I will be back to art on the 11th once I return home. Been a rather strange week with lotsa heat, painting walls in sweat and intense naps in the sun resulting in a sunburned back, LOL.

So I'll be on a short hiatus of 6 days, my shop will stay open however and if you need anything you can pm me on here or Discord. 💘

Edited by Martinus
  • Love 3

Proof of Payment :) Finally sent it!

Spoiler

5E3F44E8-9D91-4DF7-B8C1-B72EE326A9C2.png.12e6457ba0d09bba46f7bfc013bab9b1.png

• Love 1

I'm back from ze holidays guys. <3 Have taken it easy for a bit and will get down to bussiness again.

However I'm closing my shop at the 20th of August and will switch to private commissions from then on, more info on that will be in here soon and can also eventually be found on my profile. :lazesxy:

@Alismora HERE SHE IS AGAIN! Let me know what you think of her and what you'd like different. :byaslove: You may send payment when you're ready and I'll implement the changes and animate her for you. ❤️

OzpzGrE.jpg

• Love 2