CharlieZOuO

OuO Shop | DP, Halfbody, Fullbody, Chibi | Open 3/4 Slots

(edited)

Sorry to ask for changes >.< but for the Neko can her hair be done( body wave )  and slim as of the mice girl face with her hair also down not up? , also for the Neko both eyes open (not one eyes closed), just one eye blinking animation and the mice girl with cleavage print ? As if it shows she has breast ? 

Edited by CuddleBunny
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@CuddleBunny it's alright! made the changes you requested, for the cleavage print I'll need a reference ^^

VcELLkC.png

I love it ! I couldn’t find a good ref. :wauhhh:but just as if we have boobs not so flat ? 

• Like 1

@punz all finished! animations took longer than I thought my apologies :lazecry:added floaty hair and some blinking stars, I thought they'd go well with the theme ^^ (no extra charge) here's the full size and some DP crops, I hope you like it!

QuTUR72.gif  jT6o4bJ.gif  LpeRHKI.gif

UPeJKT9.gif

@CuddleBunny got it :cuteok: I'll post another WIP tomorrow

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@punz all finished! animations took longer than I thought my apologies :lazecry:added floaty hair and some blinking stars, I thought they'd go well with the theme ^^ (no extra charge) here's the full size and some DP crops, I hope you like it!

UPeJKT9.gif

Take your time ! 

• Like 1

UPeJKT9.gif

I love it so much!! Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@CuddleBunny ♥️ gave them cleavage so they aren't flat anymore, let me know if it's ok now c:

d455YGM.png

@punz glad you liked it ^^

Yesss  love it ! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

@CuddleBunny ok great! I'll start cleaning up the lines and coloring :cutethumbsup:

:bfnosebleed:yessssss!!! ( faints )

• Like 1

(edited)

Heyhey! 

I guess I am the first order of feb?

Type: colored bust
References: oc - pose and expression
Text: one with Hiroki and one with Marshall
Other: for animation, maybe a wink, twitching ears and also falling sakura petals? and I'd love a still and gif version :) calculate it for me please since there is 20% off :) 

Edited by Hiroki
  • Like 1

@Hiroki Accepted! and yes you get 20% off ^^ bust colored ($26) with the animations ($4) adds up to $30, with the discount your total is $24. You can use this link to send payment https://www.paypal.me/charliezouo (select no shipping address please)

@CuddleBunny finished cleaning up the lines and laying the flat colors, I'll have the coloring finished for tomorrow and the animations will take an extra day after that ^^ 

hfwzaO3.png

25 minutes ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@Hiroki Accepted! and yes you get 20% off ^^ bust colored ($26) with the animations ($4) adds up to $30, with the discount your total is $24. You can use this link to send payment https://www.paypal.me/charliezouo (select no shipping address please)

@CuddleBunny finished cleaning up the lines and laying the flat colors, I'll have the coloring finished for tomorrow and the animations will take an extra day after that ^^ 

hfwzaO3.png

ok tyt! thanks

Payment sent

714E3325-0835-4105-8C56-5B5D93930F6C.jpeg.5bf2e002b3932e3aca5c214ccaa70d18.jpeg

(edited)
12 hours ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@Hiroki great! I'll post a wip in a few days ^^

@CuddleBunny colors done! I gave mouse girl dark brown eyes Idk if you wanted them a specific color, I can still change em if you want 🙂

62KjgFJ.png

I love it !!!! But can you change the Neko to white ears and white tail? She kinda now looks like a fox 🦊 :wacry:. Also can you make the mice girl ears gray the middle color is fine 

sorry ! 

Edited by CuddleBunny

(edited)
8 hours ago, CharlieZOuO said:

@CuddleBunny all finished! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*✲゚*。⋆

JtYCxh4.gif O6j5ZRu.gif

It looks good! For her ears though can you put more details ? Put pink in the middle of it like this ^^. And the feathers more pink ? xx

Edited by CuddleBunny