Jump to content
40% Off Elite Sale - Use Coupon ELITE40 at Checkout! Read more... ร—
Graphic Arts Services & Requests
Kayla

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ข๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž | open [9] | GIVEAWAY!!:*ใƒปยฐโ˜†.ใ€‚.:*

what style(s) is your favorite?   

48 members have voted

  1. 1. what style(s) is your favorite?

    • detailed dps
      20
    • MIYO
      6
    • doodle babies
      23
    • doodle boobies
      16
    • adopts
      10


Recommended Posts

@Nikki

thank you so much!! i'm excited to see you aroundย :ey:

ย 

@Casey

HEY I MISS U can't wait to see u again BUT YEAH SHE AVAILABLEย 

casey as text?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kaylaย Actually "heckn" if you dont mind and I MISS YOU TOO! you come back this weekend right?ย Is it ok to send the money tomorrow??

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Casey

will do and YES IM SO EXCITEDย 

+ that's completely fine!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kayla YAY we are going to look at a house maybe monday btw. ^~^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Casey

mom and bee are driving out to OK to come get me over the weekend but we should be back by then!

i'd love to come w you guys :โ€ข)

ย 

//

ย 

@everyone

i took away miyos for now but they may be back later on. i honestly lost motivation for them BUT

how interested would you guys be in MAYBE dumb sticker-kinda stuff? things you can fit in your siggy or use as page decor, etc?

+ what are some themes you guys wanna see for doodle babies? im all ears

++ expect a giveaway soonย :ey:

ย 

ย 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kayla said:

ย 

@everyone

i took away miyos for now but they may be back later on. i honestly lost motivation for them BUT

how interested would you guys be in MAYBE dumb sticker-kinda stuff? things you can fit in your siggy or use as page decor, etc?

+ what are some themes you guys wanna see for doodle babies? im all ears

++ expect a giveaway soonย :ey:

ย 

ย 

hi yes i need sticker stuff pls.love u.

i need some moon babies, some pastel babies, some *cough* bunny babies, some alien babies, all the doodle babies pls

  • Love 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

ย 

ใƒปใ€‚โ˜†ใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚๐’ข๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’œ๐’ฒ๐’œ๐’ดใƒปใ€‚โ˜†ใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚

giveaway.gif.205fe4ff1fcb4c35a78a91e0b763348e.gifgiveaway3.gif.406549c60fe80953f0f23cd6c92e1ef5.gifgiveaway.png.e2a0c56d1a9e4488bd3a7ad8be8e644c.png

ย 

pls go see front page (3rd post) for details!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Kayla
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buni said:

hi yes i need sticker stuff pls.love u.

i need some moon babies, some pastel babies, some *cough* bunny babies, some alien babies, all the doodle babies pls

I second the moon babies

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kayla said:

@Casey

mom and bee are driving out to OK to come get me over the weekend but we should be back by then!

i'd love to come w you guys :โ€ข)

ย 

//

ย 

@everyone

i took away miyos for now but they may be back later on. i honestly lost motivation for them BUT

how interested would you guys be in MAYBE dumb sticker-kinda stuff? things you can fit in your siggy or use as page decor, etc?

+ what are some themes you guys wanna see for doodle babies? im all ears

++ expect a giveaway soonย :ey:

ย 

ย 

MOAR PINK/CORAL HAIRED BBYS PLS

fairy/punk girls would be cute tooo

also the giveaway bbyย got me likeย :ipayday:

Edited by Careworn
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sent payment btw, do you need proof?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ย 

DOODLE BABY #28

$6.00

cutie.png.3a27ee098d9b0068923f7f396b98e273.png

ย 

not quite a moon baby BUT dw i'll get to thoseย :kkekecreep:

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

๐”ฝ๐”ผ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•Œโ„๐”ผ๐•Š: โ„•๐•†๐•Ž ๐•†โ„™๐”ผโ„•

after 30 years, the feature section is now open!

if you wish to have your art displayed just ask.

p.s

this section is still under construction and i'll most likely

change the layout at some point!

:klove:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ย ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐‘…๐’œ๐’ฒ๐ต๐ธ๐‘…๐‘…๐’ด ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ž๐’ฆ๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฎย 

$3.00

comes with whole pack

will send each strawberry (4) individuallyย 

all transparent. work best on light backgrounds!

1548899925_strawberrypack.png.c3191c21fe832965aa902bd533de2858.png

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is a creative marketplaceย and home to all artists, regardless of skill level or craft. Whether you want to offer your services, commission an artist for a project, improve your current skill set with our available resources, share your own creations, orย make friends with others who share the same interests, GASR has something to offer everyone!

ย 

Graphic Arts: ย Any form of visual artistic expression. ย (e.g. traditional and digital painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, graphic design, etc.)

Recent News

ร—

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.