Cheese

refined | 1

Big Poll ! Please help me out. :)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer YCH or Finished Premades?

• YCH
    • Finished
    • Either, I don't have a preference.
  2. 2. Would you rather have:

• More YCH WIPS - but longer wait times on your finished WIP (as there'd be more work to get done)
    • Small YCH WIP Batches - but faster wait times on your purchased WIP.
  3. 3. Upcoming Themes!

tenor.gif

welcome to my shop  + announcements

Intro:

I am a new digital artist that primarily uses Photoshop for my artwork. I will mostly post female premades in this shop, however I do take your requests into account

- so feel free to suggest via DM!

+

If you would like to be notified when premades are posted as well as updates in my shop, please click the follow button at the top right-hand side of the page.

+ shop redesigned: Feb 3, 2019

+ TOS updated: Feb 3, 2019

x

x

As of feb 3, 2019 I will no longer be doing a rewards/point system.

however, those of you who had unclaimed prizes will receive a discount accordingly for your first purchase in my new shop.

Spoiler

Animu: 40% off

Wrath: 20% off

Taehyung: 20% off

Caedis: 20% off

Emberly: 20% off > TO NIKKI

Bitter: 40% off

once you have used this reward your name will be removed from the list (it will be applied to your first purchase).

tos.png

please read entire TOS before proceeding any further

Spoiler

(edited from Capsule's rules) 

I. GENERAL RULES:
GASR Rules Apply.

▸DO NOT spam / bump / no drama.
▸DO NOT edit / resell / trade / share / steal any of the pieces produced in this shop.

▸DO NOT steal designs from other members / customers / or me.
DP trading / art swapping or any type of exchange is not allowed. This is to avoid
complications between customers and for safety reasons.

DP sharing / art sharing is not allowed among two or multiple different people, but is allowed between different accounts (alts) if the accounts belong to you (the purchaser of the dps). The art I make is meant for ONE individual person only, to avoid complications and possible future misunderstandings.

All artwork made in this shop is for personal use only and should never be used commercially. click here to read the definition of commercial use and what it entails.

I will do changes depending on what they are - each will cost between $1 - $5 depending on the difficulty. (these will stack)

II. BUYING PREMADES:
▸I will only hold a premade for 24 hours. Each premade may only be held once - for example, say person A decides to hold Premade 1. If person A is unable to purchase this by the end of their hold - Premade 1 may  no longer be placed on hold for anyone else & must be purchased fully.

I wont accept premade forms in PM. You need to be able to post in the thread unless there's an emergency. This prevents confusion between fellow buyers.
▸You got two days MAX to pay, after that the premade goes back up for sale unless stated otherwise.

You need to post the full form ready to go. If your post says (edited..) I will deny it as this could be used as a place-saver rather than a fresh post. 

▸I only send invoices. This is to keep track financially as well as to ensure a set date with payment / buyer protection.
▸You are only allowed to buy/post a form for ONE premade for one person per day, unless stated otherwise. (this also counts for claimable wips, adoptables etc) 

▸ If the premade is a gift, the person ordering it can't have bought any premades within the last 24 hours. But, multiple premades can be gifted to the same person within 24 hours, as long as it's coming from different people who haven't purchased any premade within 24 hours.

III. TEXT ON PREMADES:
▸Two texts only, extra text costs 1usd PER display picture, so if you want extra text on both the normal + animated version you need to pay 2usd extra.
Text changes for if you changed your name, costs 1usd per display picture. If I don't have the files then I cannot change your text, my apologies.
▸I do not give textless display pictures. (safety reasons)

▸ The text you want on your pieces have to be placed in your form publicly (for the normal and watermark). Do not put " will pm " because then the form will be declined. (safety reasons)
▸The watermark HAS to be either your GASR or IMVU name and there will be @imvu or @gasr behind it for safety reasons as well, the main text can be whatever you want. (safety reasons)

THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE - IF THEY DO YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND IT WILL SAY UPDATED!

premdades.png

POSTING A FORM TO CLAIM A PREMADE IS YOU AGREEING TO MY TOS

**Wip claims may take up to 2-3weeks depending on how complicated your references are!**

You will be updated at all times during the process.

SOLD 

CRYSTALS

CRYSTALS WITCH 2.png

PRICE: $28.50

INCLUDES:

- Standard DP 160x220 size

- Color and BG choice

-You may change her top and change/remove the tattoo.

- Blinking + 2 animations of your choice (price may go up depending on the difficulty of your animation)

SOLD

STARS

STARS WITCH 1.png

PRICE: $28.50

INCLUDES:

- Standard DP 160x220 size

- Color and BG choice

- Can Add accessories depending on if they'll fit

- Blinking + Star Glow + 1 animation of your choice (price may go up depending on the difficulty of your animation)

COMING SOON 

coming soon.png

PRICE: 

COMING SOON 

coming soon.png

PRICE: 

COMING SOON 

coming soon.png

PRICE: 

COMING SOON 

coming soon.png

PRICE: 

PERSEPHONE

$75

A V A I L A B L E

Persephone Drawing Watermarked.png

INCLUDES:

x3 DP CROPS (160X220)

BLINKING + 2 ANIMATIONS OF YOUR CHOICE 

(ANIMATIONS WILL ONLY BE ON YOUR CROPPED VERSION)

Untitled-2.png

BY SUBMITTING A FORM YOU ARE AGREEING TO MY TOS

PREMADES

Spoiler

PREMADE NAME: PREMADE NAME GOES HERE
MAIN TEXT: (usually a personal name, but can be anything you'd like) 
WATERMARK: (this is the light text/transparent text)  It will have @imvu or @gasr behind it.

EXTRA: (this would be where you put changes/alteration requests or questions.)

PRICE: PRICE GOES HERE

CLAIM A WIP

Spoiler

PREMADE WIP #: PREMADE WIP NUMBER GOES HERE
MAIN TEXT: (usually a personal name, but can be anything you'd like) 
WATERMARK: (this is the light text/transparent text) It will have @imvu or @gasr behind it.

COLOR REFS: (these would be in a stash or directions on how to color your wip

EXTRA: (this would be where you put changes/alteration requests or questions.)

PRICE: PRICE GOES HERE

** Payment plan option: **

Spoiler

After a lot of thought and consideration, I've decided to implement a payment plan option for users who cannot afford a piece of artwork in one big purchase.

PLEASE PM ME AFTER ORDERING AND SELECTING PP TO DISCUSS

If this is abused it WILL be revoked and no longer offered.

+ You must make an initial 20% down payment when starting this plan.

(Premade Cost  x .20 = Down Payment Total)

+ After your down payment is placed, you may pay any amount after as long as the premade is paid in full within 3 weeks total. Please PM me on here or on Discord (username on profile), after you have requested this plan so that we may talk and get everything on track.

+ All money received during this plan will be non-refundable - EVEN if you end up not wanting the premade halfway through. This is to ensure that people don't abuse this & follow through with payments.

+ You will not receive the premade until it has been fully paid for. However, it will be taken off of my shop/shown as sold to you.

+ Payment plans can be implemented for WIP premades as well! The same terms apply - I will not start coloring until you've paid for your order in full!

I hope this helps some of you guys out!

RECENTLY SOLD:

Spoiler

anny2.pngellie.pngtarra GASR.png

Emberly-P2.giftaehyung-1.gifb-my-boo.gif

images credit to freepik.com

• Like 20

GIVEAWAY POST

HELLO EVERYONE | 

I plan on doing giveaways every once in a while - as I like to give back to you guys for supporting me so fully!

If I host a giveaway - all of the information will be located right here. I will post an update letting you know that this post is open and a giveaway is active + a link to the post.

Giveaways will always follow my base rules - however each that I do will also have small rules to go along with what exactly i'm giving away. Please read the post as well!

Please make sure to read the rules before entering a giveaway! 

By entering you are agreeing to my rules. :cutethumbsup:

GIVEAWAY STATUS & POST LINK

CLOSED | Past Winner: @Sai

RULES

Spoiler

GENERAL 

+ GASR Rules apply

+ SHOP RULES APPLY

+ You may only enter once unless specified otherwise

+ If you win, you will be taken out of the next for one cycle, allowing a new person to win. HOWEVER, your name will be entered after that. (For example, you win Giveaway A - so for Giveaway B your name will be removed. You will be able to re-enter for Giveaway C.)

+ No negativity - be excited for your peers if you don't win yourself!

+ Please do not spam this thread, I'll be posting a radar update with the announcement - so you may spam that if you want!!!

+ Overall  - this is something I've wanted to do for a while, so please follow the rules and let's giveaway some free stuff my guys.

• Like 18

Gave this shoppu a real nice scrubadubdub :kkekecreep:

• Wink 1

+ announcement +

feb 3, 2019

:lazemstrstealurgorl:

my shop has officially been revamped, renamed, and reopened!

My shop has undergone cosmetic changes - but it has also been reworked entirely.

My old rules are no longer the same, so rereading the TOS before purchasing is required.

I've done away with my points system and changed my rewards into discounts for those who had earned a reward from me! These can be gifted to friends - but they must be used on your first purchase if using for yourself. If you do plan to gift these - I will need YOUR approval via a DM or in a post saying who you'd like to transfer it to - this will keep it organized. 

With that - I am pleased to announce that I am trying out a new cutesie style that makes for quick and cheap

premade for you all! I am releasing this batch - so any feedback/suggestions are much appreciated!

I do plan on releasing more rendered semi-realism premades as well - these are fillers as I need to save money quickly.

AND FINALLY. Thank you all for following my shop so closely for the past year.

I appreciate you all and I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day! 

:lazeblush:

• Like 3

PREMADE WIP #: 1
MAIN TEXT: Tarra
WATERMARK: Both Caedis@GASR and Caedis@IMVU

COLOR REFS: The only colored items that are a must is black hair, gray eyes, and a pink piggy, but other than that a mix of reds, golds, black or any other lunar new year themed color is good with me c:

EXTRA: A little lantern or Lunar New Year celebration type of thing would be cute for the background ♥ You have free range though, I know it'll be adorable. 

PRICE: $11

• Like 1

PREMADE WIP #: 6
MAIN TEXT: Emberly
WATERMARK: Emberly@IMVU & Emberly@GASR

COLOR REFS: Can I pm?

EXTRA: Will pm

PRICE: $15

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Caedis said:

PREMADE WIP #: 1
MAIN TEXT: Tarra
WATERMARK: Both Caedis@GASR and Caedis@IMVU

COLOR REFS: The only colored items that are a must is black hair, gray eyes, and a pink piggy, but other than that a mix of reds, golds, black or any other lunar new year themed color is good with me c:

EXTRA: A little lantern or Lunar New Year celebration type of thing would be cute for the background ♥ You have free range though, I know it'll be adorable. 

PRICE: $11

Accepted and invoice sent ! :blush:

2 minutes ago, Emberly said:

PREMADE WIP #: 6
MAIN TEXT: Emberly
WATERMARK: Emberly@IMVU & Emberly@GASR

COLOR REFS: Can I pm?

EXTRA: Will pm

PRICE: $15

Accepted & invoice sent! Can send your refs via DM ofc. :) 

2 minutes ago, Elliern said:

Can I claim #6? 

I just need to hop on my laptop to fill out a form:lleager:

I'm sorry lovely! It was claimed right before you. :boh:

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Accepted & invoice sent! Can send your refs via DM ofc. :) 

I'm sorry lovely! It was claimed right before you. :boh:

OH WAIT NO I MEANT #5

my bad :lazeroll:

• Like 1

Just now, Elliern said:

OH WAIT NO I MEANT #5

my bad :lazeroll:

Holding for you !!! :) Just post a form within 24hrs to keep her. :blush:

YALL I NEED THIS 

THIS IS SO ME

I LOVE MY PUPPERS OK!!!!!!!

PREMADE NAME: 3
MAIN TEXT: One w Rin and another w Taehyung
WATERMARK: Provider /@imvu

EXTRA: NOP

PRICE: tell me!!

Image result for mine gif

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Taehyung said:

YALL I NEED THIS 

THIS IS SO ME

I LOVE MY PUPPERS OK!!!!!!!

PREMADE NAME: 3
MAIN TEXT: One w Rin and another w Taehyung
WATERMARK: Provider /@imvu

EXTRA: NOP

PRICE: tell me!!

Image result for mine gif

Accepted and invoice sent!! It's $8 in total after your discount! :blush:

• Like 1

Tysm! This is literally me with my cats everyday:blush:

PREMADE WIP #: #5
MAIN TEXT: Ellie
WATERMARK: Elliern@GASR

COLOR REFS: the main things are her hair to be coloured a white/gray type of colour with her eyes grey and the kitty to be black, other than that hope it’s alright to give you artists freedom for the rest! 

EXTRA:  background to maybe have little kitty paws all over it? 

PRICE: $11

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elliern said:

Tysm! This is literally me with my cats everyday:blush:

PREMADE WIP #: #5
MAIN TEXT: Ellie
WATERMARK: Elliern@GASR

COLOR REFS: the main things are her hair to be coloured a white/gray type of colour with her eyes grey and the kitty to be black, other than that hope it’s alright to give you artists freedom for the rest! 

EXTRA:  background to maybe have little kitty paws all over it? 

PRICE: $11

I love this!! (and literally same ... my cat was actually knocking things over in the midst of drawing it LOL) - Invoice sent lovely :cutehehehaaas:.

• Like 1

the cutest doodles ever omg :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mya said:

the cutest doodles ever omg :cutehehehaaas:

Thank you!!

• Like 1

#2 - #4 - #7 - #8 are all still available!

If you purchased yesterday - you're able to buy another once your post with your form hits 24 hours ago!

AVAILABLE 

#2fr.png

PRICE: 11

AVAILABLE 

#4.png

AVAILABLE 

#7.png

AVAILABLE 

#8.png

PRICE: 22