wm2.png.fca96387e8725ccde935891bd806bb28.png

BEAUTIFUL likes always

1 hour ago, Ushu said:

BEAUTIFUL likes always

Okay I'll continue tomorrow then ~

Form 

References:  my bb ♥ 

Name/watermark:  Plant/Planet

Extra: she's a new OC so take any liberties you want to at all, I'm okay with whatever! also can I have the white lilies in the wreath instead of the pink ones in the refs? 

Sketch/Detailed: sketchy sketch pls ♥

DP/Half body:  DP

Total price: 16$? I think :)

11 hours ago, Planetariums said:

Form 

References:  my bb ♥ 

Name/watermark:  Plant/Planet

Extra: she's a new OC so take any liberties you want to at all, I'm okay with whatever! also can I have the white lilies in the wreath instead of the pink ones in the refs? 

Sketch/Detailed: sketchy sketch pls ♥

DP/Half body:  DP

Total price: 16$? I think :)

Accepted, and sure I'll make them white ^^

Hiiii, I'm back. ♡

Form 

References:  My new boy

Name/watermark:  I haven't thought of his name yet, I'l let you know after the WIP.

:lazepeek:

Extra: The theme is edgy/dark, so use that how you will with the background! I love dark reds or blues. 

Pls make his facial structure very masculine/strong and make him look stoic/annoyed (facial expression wise.)

Sketch/Detailed: Detailed

DP/Half body:  DP

Total price: 26USD!

4 hours ago, Latex said:

Hiiii, I'm back. ♡

Form 

References:  My new boy

Name/watermark:  I haven't thought of his name yet, I'l let you know after the WIP.

:lazepeek:

Extra: The theme is edgy/dark, so use that how you will with the background! I love dark reds or blues. 

Pls make his facial structure very masculine/strong and make him look stoic/annoyed (facial expression wise.)

Sketch/Detailed: Detailed

DP/Half body:  DP

Total price: 26USD!

Accepted ~

• Thanks 1

(edited)

@Latex Will probably have to make his face more masculine along the process, I notice now that he looks kind of pretty lol, but how's the composition and everything else? Also, what's your type of masculine/strong face? I'm not really too sure about it myself tbh :llsqueeze: 

wm.png.b6091e88cb6d8a5107d79c14be688a4d.png

Edited by Challie
  • Like 6

(edited)
1 hour ago, Challie said:

@Latex Will probably have to make his face more masculine along the process, I notice now that he looks kind of pretty lol, but how's the composition and everything else? Also, what's your type of masculine/strong face? I'm not really too sure about it myself tbh :llsqueeze: 

wm.png.b6091e88cb6d8a5107d79c14be688a4d.png

I was trying not to scream in the restaurant he's so BEAUTIFUL.  :lazesm: Lol he looks like Rin but more of a murderer. 

I think the face looks pretty good honestly! I don't think it needs to be changed. Maybe you could furrow his eyebrows a bit more? To look more mean/annoyed? 

Do you have any suggestions as to like.. accessories? Maybe something in his chest area? I feel he's sort of bland (that's my fault as the OC creator, not yours btw.) And umm maybe give him some sharp canines if you think it'll show up. I have a semi fetish. Also probably bruised knuckles would fit. :llbloodcrie: If not pls continue either way! ♥♥

Edit: Payment proof <3 http://prntscr.com/m4kz7g

Edited by Latex
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Latex said:

I was trying not to scream in the restaurant he's so BEAUTIFUL.  :lazesm: Lol he looks like Rin but more of a murderer. 

I think the face looks pretty good honestly! I don't think it needs to be changed. Maybe you could furrow his eyebrows a bit more? To look more mean/annoyed? 

Do you have any suggestions as to like.. accessories? Maybe something in his chest area? I feel he's sort of bland (that's my fault as the OC creator, not yours btw.) And umm maybe give him some sharp canines if you think it'll show up. I have a semi fetish. Also probably bruised knuckles would fit. :llbloodcrie: If not pls continue either way! ♥♥

Edit: Payment proof <3 http://prntscr.com/m4kz7g

OH awesome, I'm so happy you think he looks good! I had such a hard time figuring out a pose hahaha. And sure I'll fix up his brows to give that look, and add some accessories, canines and bruises :lazeshowoff:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Challie said:

OH awesome, I'm so happy you think he looks good! I had such a hard time figuring out a pose hahaha. And sure I'll fix up his brows to give that look, and add some accessories, canines and bruises :lazeshowoff:

LOL sorry about the pose but I trust you and your artistic strengths; you nailed it ❤️ Very excited to see my new boi. I’m excited to see what accessories you come up with! Do you think maybe a tattoo of some sort on his shoulder would look neat too? Sksjs idk just have fun with him! Just in case probably save the accessories/tattoos on another layer in case I don’t 100% like them. (And so I don’t bother you as much)

:lazeshydance:

37 minutes ago, Latex said:

LOL sorry about the pose but I trust you and your artistic strengths; you nailed it ❤️ Very excited to see my new boi. I’m excited to see what accessories you come up with! Do you think maybe a tattoo of some sort on his shoulder would look neat too? Sksjs idk just have fun with him! Just in case probably save the accessories/tattoos on another layer in case I don’t 100% like them. (And so I don’t bother you as much)

:lazeshydance:

Nah lol despite struggling, I love it so much lol I have fun with challenges ~ a tattoo might be awesome! What do you have in mind? And sure I'll save it all on a separate layer, as an alt version :llampret:

(edited)
13 hours ago, Challie said:

Nah lol despite struggling, I love it so much lol I have fun with challenges ~ a tattoo might be awesome! What do you have in mind? And sure I'll save it all on a separate layer, as an alt version :llampret:

Thank u <333

As for the tattoos.. I don't have anything specific but I love anything Japanese/Chinese inspired? Dragons are neat but I feel that'd be too big.. maybe just Japanese characters? 鬼灯 is the name of my favorite anime character (lol) or.. 鬼 means orge.. That might look cool around this area http://prntscr.com/m4n0ul? Feel free to experiment! 

++ Also for the watermark you can put Tatsuo and I thought maybe his white eye could look like it’s blind? So that it’s basically pure white!:klovee:

Edited by Latex
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Noxey said:

@Challie

How would you feel about a three-way male couple piece?

I would feel like that would be challenging and something new, but I might be open for it? Are u thinking DP or full art? If u can send a form I can look into it and decide if I have time or not :cutehehehaaas:

Do you still accept credits? Or just Paypal now?

33 minutes ago, Dual said:

Do you still accept credits? Or just Paypal now?

Tbh I just accept PayPal now as I'm in need of money ;;

5 hours ago, Challie said:

Tbh I just accept PayPal now as I'm in need of money ;;

okay! That's fine, may post an order soon then!

2 hours ago, Dual said:

okay! That's fine, may post an order soon then!

I'll keep an eye open for it ♥