Hollowram

|✧| Hollow's Tea House |✧| CLOSED |✧|

@Hollowram May I be put on the waitlist as well? I'm 99% sure I wanna order again, but I might not have the funds by the time I'm in the slots. :bhaaa: Once I am I'll let you know if I still want to order if that's okay? 

@Latex The shop will stay open, so you don't have to worry about missing out on the slots (unless you have a deadline, ofc) I feel more comfortable if you put your name down once you are ready to order, hope you understand :bhee:

@Yimu I'm so ready for him! It would be great if you can post your form for me to look over :bfpervyblush:

@glass Hi there! I finished with your headshot and here is the piece. Do let me know what you think and if you want to change anything.

1629327570_SikeAD_headWIP3.JPG.94f6835ead892b1eed178e86402183be.JPG

@SPIDERWEBS Your first WIP! What do you think so far? Any changes? I'm excited to make him as moody as possible :]

1811260580_Spiderwebs_BustWIP1.jpg.92cafc04cd82a7e2355104b96870174a.jpg

• Like 11

Text: Yimu + Taehyung (and one with Sid + Rin If that’s ok)
Tea of choice: Arabian day
Refs: (taehyung/rin)https://sta.sh/2j7frw1tc0d and https://sta.sh/2tbgd3rwe5u?edit=1 (mine/Sid)
Background ideas: Artistic freedom
Notes for Hollow: https://sta.sh/21kndy66q40?edit=1 pose ideas. they are kings from neighboring country, their love is forbidden so I tried to find poses that showed that type of longing from being far from each other and seeing each other in secret. (The tail and ears are optional because rin likes cats so daisuke puts them on to make rin laugh and cheer up. ok ima stop editing Daisukes clothes are pretty much artistic freedom the colors are the main dark color that’s on it already but the gold is silver and red will be blue instead :3
DP crop? (y/n) yes please 
Total price: 105+ (only getting bust my bank will cry)

(me and rin are splitting the money. He pay half I pay half)

Edited by Yimu
  • Wink 1

@Hollowram omg I love him so far! No changes :lleager: but im wondering if you will add the tattoo on his lower bicep? or if it will be on the 2nd wip :kwave:

Edited by SPIDERWEBS

@Hollowram omggggg! I'm in love with the piece, you did her justice! no changes :lleager::hwdance2:

text would be Kenda 

:iperfect:

@SPIDERWEBS I sent you an early version of the WIP. This is the one I meant to send since I added his tattoo shortly after saving the first WIP.

807724501_Spiderwebs_BustWIP1.jpg.5c2fa5bbd7f808ed38ffb50543f232af.jpg

@glass I PMed you the goods :bfthumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Hollowram said:

@SPIDERWEBS I sent you an early version of the WIP. This is the one I meant to send since I added his tattoo shortly after saving the first WIP.

807724501_Spiderwebs_BustWIP1.jpg.5c2fa5bbd7f808ed38ffb50543f232af.jpg

@glass I PMed you the goods :bfthumbsup:

oh okay, I apologize! the placement is great! could the tattoo be facing outwards though? hopefully this poor graph helps vv

00.png.15afac154f2147bc39411a1fd7fe8a2f.png

ok both payments sent :3

Edited by Yimu
  • Thanks 1

@SPIDERWEBS Yes, of course :bgoodjob:

@Latex Okay finally!! Here is your boy, and man was he a lot of fun to paint. I couldn't figure out a way to make his original hand position work so I changed it. Let mw know if you would like the veins on his hand to be more prominent lol, I went a little subtle with them. Other than that, are there anything you want to change?

526169621_LatexBustWIP2.jpg.5f7314fee381a664f79925f9235493ae.jpg1976301037_LatexBustWIP3.jpg.0197916adc5e70ed8d6b9afb400a67e0.jpg

@Yimu @Taehyung Officially updating you guys on the sketch WIP. I went with the alas-must-we-part expressions, do you like it? I can def change it if you don't want to see them look so torn :')

1841156987_YimuTaehyungBustWIP1.JPG.1d96a846fc58219716aa53d7dcc8a353.JPG

• Like 11

@Hollowram omg aaa he’s such a beauty tysm I’m so glad you had fun with him! His hand placement looks fine! The veins are great too ❤️❤️ As for changes if it isn’t too much, could you make his chin smaller in size (again)? I’m 99% the chin is what’s bothering me but I can’t place my finger on how to change it. :pthinking:  Maybe his lips could be bigger and that'd even it out? :bare:

Edited by Latex
added suggestion

@Latex How about now? I adjusted the proportions of his features. Let me know if it's quite there or if there is still something else needs fixing :bgoodjob:

800001489_LatexBustWIP4.JPG.e1280279767b73539bef0e72fa1b4932.JPG

@waifull I just need to know you want to be on the waitlist, so you can post here or pm me. When I am ready to work on your order, I will contact you for the form. Hope that helps.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hollowram said:

@Latex How about now? I adjusted the proportions of his features. Let me know if it's quite there or if there is still something else needs fixing :bgoodjob:

800001489_LatexBustWIP4.JPG.e1280279767b73539bef0e72fa1b4932.JPG

@waifull I just need to know you want to be on the waitlist, so you can post here or pm me. When I am ready to work on your order, I will contact you for the form. Hope that helps.

That looks better! Thank you for the adjustment :llsexysmile: With the DP crops could I have one where it’s zoomed in on the eye, like you do with the headshots too? I always thought those were pretty. 

• Like 1

ohh oki gotcha! 

im quite interested in being on it now (-: