Hollowram

|✧| Hollow's Tea House |✧| CLOSED |✧|

On 23.11.2017 at 10:58 AM, Hollowram said:

@Hyuna Finished! I went overboard with rendering... but she was so much fun to draw, hehe :fartsies:

5a166980060b6_Huyna-hakoWIP3.jpg.7d8ed913ac159ec9ee71e53a47a687f1.jpg

(excuse me but) ohhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :iperfect::iperfect:

Edited by Suli
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hollowram said:

@Esbee Finished! Do I need to make any changes?

5a19d55441f0f_Esbee-aienWIP4.jpg.46df08d5d3e024dbcdec1cc9864fc3f1.jpg5a19d554ed7d6_Esbee-aienWIP5.JPG.e5e079fbd33be683dbec0e1b7e98fde7.JPG

Noooooo excuse me while I go and date my oc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Name: Rai

Tea of choice: Golden Asam

Refs: x

Background idea: no idea lol orz

Notes for Hollow: The one on the left (26) is a Chinese black market doctor/ organ seller, he's a cold and quiet person but still cares deeply and is completely devoted to his adopted son.  The one on the right (16) is Korean and was rescued from a child experiment, his personality is very carefree and childish due to not being able to enjoy his childhood before, he likes to try to fit in with the cool kids so he dresses himself well with popular Asian fashion. He likes human warmth and has a habit of hugging people.

DP crop? (y/n) y

Total price: 81? Unless I missed the promo

I hope that's fine, and I'd love to be able to see WIPs if possible :blove:

Edited by Bara

@Bara Accepted :byaslove: Does it matter what I dress the doctor in? If not, then what is his fashion sense?

The discount applies to the first character and not the second, the total comes to $78.25 

@Hollowram Thanks for accepting! You can dress him in anything you like, but outside of his work suit he's usually lounging at home in casual sweaters, v necks, and shirts, usually with long sleeves but he has a habit of rolling up his sleeves.

here's my proof of payment , my mathematics is so bad even with both I ended up with something higher LOL

@Bara  :oawks: I missed my chance to cheat you out of your money hehe. Here is a rough sketchy sketch. I wasn't sure about their relationship status (father and son...?) so idk if this interaction is out of character.

5a1c4316af607_KaiWIP2.jpg.77ae749be857fc024c63098c60c3de92.jpg5a1c4315ddf42_KaiWIP1.jpg.eba4299bb965c63080a5f67703456c45.jpg

• Like 1

@Hollowram :otrololol: I already cheat myself out of my money

Ahhh that looks super cute so far! And their relationship is kinda... questionable(emitting a lot of info less I end up in a list)? For the doctor Han wasn't someone he willingly adopted, but rather left to him after the death of Han's rescuer, but he still takes good care of him and puts his needs before his own. In a way he worships Han. Meanwhile Han has learned everything he knows about current society and depends a lot on the doctor, someone else takes care of him as well but Han finds the most comfort being near the doctor.

• Like 1

@HollowramI've screwed them up more than anyone's screwed them up so far, and your art is gorge if anything you'll make them more beautiful :bgoodjob:
On another note are there any particular types of OCs you prefer drawing? Like cute types, bara, girls, anything

• Thanks 1

@Bara You're too kind :lazeroll: I'm the one marveling at your portrait paintings :ogoodshi:

I don't have a preference when drawing, but I typically enjoy drawing males the most.

• Thanks 1

@Hollowram hhh you're so nice ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)

I'm starting to feel bad for spamming your shop so I'm gonna make another order LOL

I've been eyeing your traditional sketches and I've got a sweet hunnie who would look fab in your style so here we go

Text: Rai

Tea of choice: Earl Grey

Refs: x old as hell ref and i have terrible handwriting, please tell me if you have any issues with it :bgoodjob: the snake earring is optional

Background idea: bed maybe (✧≖‿≖) tho empty is fine too

Notes for Hollow: He's another Chinese(half Irish on mom's side) man (24) who works as a pimp. Has some sort of existential crisis going on, he's a macho man on the inside and used to bang a lot of girls till he met his work partner whom due to some circumstances he ends up crossdressing, and his partner reacted well to it, and now he occasionally crossdresses outside of work to garner his attention. He's kinda a diva sort of?? Lana del Rey vibes. If you choose to draw him crossdressing he usually wears a choker to hide his adam's apple(unless in private then he doesn't bother)

DP crop? (y/n) not for this one, this is for me to stare everyday :bfpervyblush:

Total price: 17

ALSO I APOLOGIZE FOR THROWING HIS LIFE STORY AT U INSTEAD OF MAKING UP MY MIND ON WHAT I WANT :lazecry:I really like seeing how other people visualize my ocs to be

Edited by Bara

@Bara Oh my what a babe (☉‿☉) and those refs are plenty good. I like knowing more about everyone's OCs anyway, so don't apologize. I'll see what I can come up with the info you gave. Accepted!

Text: Kat

Tea of choice: Honey Bush

Refs: boop!  Outfit: boop Pose: boop!  

Background idea: Snowy-ish? 

Notes for Hollow: Very stoic and sad. Lives in a very harsh, cold environment. Common for her to have frost on her eyelashes, lips, red nose. 

DP crop? Y

Total price: $28?