Taylor

GASR Comics [2019]

GASR Comics [2019]

GASR-Comic_Header.gif

5zQNiVg7gB0UI9LC7CrZgT5hNL5krgFQrWnTO_xZ

GASR’s Headquarters has been robbed! Will the criminal be caught? Will the detective let them go?

Story:

You will have 1 week to write a story about what happened at GASR's headquarters. You have the choice of being the detective that solves the crime or the criminal that has robbed us. Your story must answer the following:

Who are you in the story? (Detective or Criminal)

What is your character's name?

What is your disposition/motive?

What was stolen?

Who is the protagonist and antagonist? 

What happened at GASR's headquarter?

Comic Strip:

You will have one and half week to draw a comic strip based on the story you have written previously. You can draw any scene from your story in comic form. It does not have to include every detail in the story though. Your detective/criminal can be new characters or your own OC's. The drawings must be in comic page format. You can use the templates provided below or make up your own as long as there are panels. 

Bonus: You may include the GASR Mascot, Pablob, as a character in your story!

vbScuQe944HSAw5qx2NXUEdvA_oVnj-f50Y5DnJx

» Everyone can participate!

» You may not use this event to paint any GASR member, including staff, in a negative light. You can make them evil as long as the context does not come across like an insult or shade.

» You must include both a detective and a criminal.

» You have to participate in both the story section and comic strip to receive the badge and be listed for the voting.  

» This must be done digitally.

» You may use one of the templates provided or create your own, as long as they are in a comic strip format and the size of 800x1100

» The comic strip must be a minimum of 5 panels.

» The story must be a minimum of 250 words.

» Keep everything PG-13 please!

» Voting will be done at the end of the event. You can only vote once in each category. If you are caught cheating and/or asking others to vote for you, you will be disqualified. 

MwR_Kq-Oc7vI_qsL1a3yMwQhdvPV2LvttYeeWCmP

September 10th - September 30th

Sep 10 - 17 = Story

Sep 17 - 27 = Comic Strip

Sep 27 - 30 = Voting

iBA9FPdjljByeJx7c8_gzXgRfg3ue3MG6A5-YNCC

Everyone who participates in both portion of the event will receive the following badge:

coming soon.png

There will be voting for:

- Best Story-line

( 1 Month of Elite & $10 Account Credit )

- Best Visual

( 1 Month of Elite & $10 Account Credit )

- Best Characters

( $5 Account Credit )

- Evilest Criminal

( 1 Shop Pin / Donated Artwork )

- Coolest Detective

( 1 Shop Pin / Donated Artwork )

X4nCtyKCV1IqN1kSLQtOELMrK8EME7DI7uMoA7DY

(Click images for full resolution)

Template 1 by MattehPotato Template 2 by MattehPotato Template 3 by MattehPotato

Template 4 by MattehPotato Template 5 (CREATE YOUR OWN FRAMES) by MattehPotato

GASR Comic_Footer.png

• Like 9

PARTICIPANTS

- USERNAME

- USERNAME

• Like 1

LOL

I have a good idea. IMMA TRY THIS LOL.

Count me in.

nicolas cage wink GIF

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Upvote 1

:lazeshydance:

oo!! this looks like so much fun!

I already have a story in mind uwu

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I won't be participating bcos I suck at these kind of things (I cant make stories to save my life) but I'm excited to see what others come up with UwU There's always some pretty nice stuff made be people on here during events. 

• Like 5

Can't wait to see them🤗 

• Like 3

Ill maybe give this a hand writing something but did anyone else go straight to thinking about film noir monologues over jazz? inspiration for ya :applause:

• Like 4

Spoiler

“Ladies we are going all out tonight," Paislee said as she sniffs the wards of cash, she took from the vault putting in her bag. HEY! Be careful with a piece of work, the boss wants that" she shouted at Queen that was trying to collect and package the art piece. “Working here was the best and most promising gig we got.”

Wooogah!! Oologah!! the police siren sounded from out site GASR headquarters.

SHIT!! The popo is here we need to go now!! As they try to grab last money and art pieces and to crawl back through the vents.

"Who's every in the building please come out with your hands up we got you surrounded!!" I shouted using the speaker from the car "Sergeant Jasmine make sure you get your men to surround the building and entrances, we can’t let these punks steal our precious art”

"I thought you said they didn't have an alarm in the building" Queen nagged crawling behind Paislee. “How the hell I was supposed to …” the vent broke and they both felled out.

They landed right in front of the officers almost scared them to death. Aaaahhh!!! They scream as one officer holding his chest saying "oh it's just the bandits". They both looked at each other for a split second, "Get them!!!" another officer scream as Paislee jumped up from the floor Punch one officer in the throat, knocked another out with her duffle bag and sucker punch the sergeant who fell trying to radio for help but Paislee broke the radio and knocked her out..

I heard muffles then static and the radio went dead trying the scream out for sergeant Jasmine running inside the building find them passed out on the floor. Next to them on the walk " BUNNY BANDITS WAS HERE"

this looks super fun I will participate. I have a wild story to in mind lool.

Sorry my english isnt great but i try my best i wanted to go in more detail but it be probably 5 pages long

Edited by Sade
  • Like 2

:cutehehed:
It sounds fun and interesting~ I would love to read the good stories that each person embodies from their mind~ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello everyone! I would just like to post in here as an update to help clarify the event!

Stories and comic drawings are due before voting begins. You do not have to have your story complete by today. As long as you have all of the required elements before the voting date begins, you are safe as a participant!

The times we have set are guidelines in place to help keep you on track for the entirety of the event. You may however, do it at your own pace. We just ask that you keep your story and comic in the same post please! You can do this  by editing your post to add information in later.

Thank you guys! We're excited to see the stories you come up with. :cutethumbsup:

• Like 3